Europe Biostimulants Market by Active Ingredients, by Crop Type (Fruits & Vegetables, Cereals & Oilseeds, Turfs & Ornaments, and Others) and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
As per the syndicated report published by Market Data Forecast Europe Biostimulants Market which is estimated to be USD 0.67 billion in 2016 is poised to reach USD 1.12 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 10.74% from 2016 to 2021.
The growth of the Europe Biostimulants market is majorly due to factors such as growing awareness among farmers, mounting food demand due to an increasing population, and government subsidies. Biostimulants are gaining increasing importance in the agriculture sector due to their environmental-friendly and organic character.
However, factors such as volatile economies and high R&D costs involved in this field are impeding the growth of the market in this region.
To give brief Biostimulants improve soil quality and enhance product quality, thereby generating better profits for crop cultivators and providing healthier foods for customers. Healthy soil grasps water more effectively and is more resilient to erosion.
Biostimulants also help in tackling some of the most important challenges that world agriculture currently faces. Biostimulants promote plant development in a number of established ways throughout the crop lifespan, from seed sprouting to crop maturity.
They enhance the plant’s capability to integrate nutrients and properly grow.
Europe Biostimulants Market is segmented based on Active Ingredients, Application, and Crop Type as mentioned below for attaining a more granular perspective of the market. In the report, each sub segment is provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts.
By Active Ingredients:
- Fulvic Acid
- Protein Hydrolysates
- Seaweed Extracts
- Amino Acid
- Humic Acid
By Crop Type:
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Cereals & Oilseeds
- Turfs & Ornaments
The Europe market has been geographically segmented into Germany, U.K, France, Spain, and Italy. Europe is the largest market for biostimulants, with countries such as Spain, Germany, U.K, and France acting as hotspots for biostimulants.
The growth of the market in this region is reinforced by the increasing demand to step up the output of food crops such as oilseeds and sugarcane, which have various applications such as feed, fuel, and other industrial uses.
formation of several organizations such as the European Biostimulants Industry Council (EBIC) and the BioStimulant Coalition has further enhanced the global biostimulants market and research in these fields. Formation of the European Biostimulants Industry Council in Europe has considerably impacted the biostimulants market in the region, with key players offering assistances to the council’s research ideas.
Important strategies such as product expansions and investments have been implemented by the key players in the biostimulants industry. These companies are improving their capabilities by diversifying their commercial operations across the high-growth markets with efficient distribution systems.
The major companies dominating the Biostimulants market in this region are BASF SE, Biostadt India Limited, Valagro SpA, Novozymes A/S, Biolchim SpA, Isagro SpA, and Koppert B.V.
The Europe Biostimulants Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Regional and country-level analysisthat provides an innate perspective of European region and the aforementioned countries
- Meticulously identifying the key areas of market growth by providing market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations at a Segment-level analysis
- Explanations of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the European market presented in the form of PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- Company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview of the key market playersoperating in the region
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook - Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!