This report offers insight into the different routes through which brands in FMCG experimentation industry can stimulate consumer demand through offering more experimental products.
- Agency -.
"TrendSights Analysis: Experimentation" explores how FMCG brands can tempt experimental consumers with unique, inspiring, and exciting product innovation.
More expansive, bold, and risk-taking consumption patterns are apparent among inquisitive consumers who appreciate novel, "fashion-forward," products, at a time when choice is more diverse than ever before. While FMCG purchases are generally quite routine, adventurous consumers seek a break from the norm with something different, such as a new flavor or ingredient.
Get sample report @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…exciting-products
- Globally three quarters of consumers agree they enjoy experimenting with products from different cultures and cuisines.
- Agency -.
- The majority of consumers are driven to experiment with new flavors and fragrances as a result of curiosity.
- Lack of time, choice overload, and brand loyalty present barriers to consumer FMCG Experimentation.
What this report offers
- Understand what motivates consumers to experiment.
- Compare the relevance of FMCG Experimentation in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- Identify the innovation implications of FMCG Experimentation for your sector.
Table of Content: Key Points
What is FMCG Experimentation?
Why is FMCG Experimentation important?
Who is driving FMCG Experimentation
How Can FMCG Experimentation be capitalized on?
What Next in FMCG Experimentation?
Access report @ www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/141…exciting-products
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: