Learn details of the Share, Opportunities, Segmentation and Forecast
- Agency -.
"TrendSights Analysis: Aging Populations" examines the impact of global population aging on FMCGs. It examines why this trend is increasingly important, who the target market is and their preferences, and how FMCG brands can best capitalize on the trend.
Finally the report looks at what the future of the trend will be.
In nearly every country in the world the proportion of older people is not only rising but accelerating.
- Agency -.
FMCG brands will have to cater to this group by addressing their concerns around trust, transparency, and quality, while also meeting their health and wellness needs.
- 68% of consumers aged over 55 who buy personal care products say that how familiar/trustworthy/risk-free a product is often or always influences their product choice in personal care.
- 62% of consumers aged over 55 say that how a product impacts their health and wellness often or always influences their product choice in food.
- 87% of consumers aged over 55 find on-pack information that allows you to see where it was made somewhat or very appealing.
- 58% of consumers over the age of 65 exercise at least once a week.
Reasons to access
- Understand the needs and desires of the growing population of older consumers
- Understand the main opportunities within this trend and how the trend is affecting a variety of industries
- Understand how other brands are designing products to cater to this trend.
Table of Content: Key Points
What is Aging Populations?
Why is Aging Populations important?
Who is driving Aging Populations?
How can Aging Populations be capitalized on?
What next for Aging Populations?
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: