According to the report “Europe Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market,” the global market is projected to reach USD 519.48 million by 2021 from USD 380.94 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2016 to 2021. Learn details of the Size 2021 Industry Growth, Trends and Analysis
Acute ischemic stroke is an emergency. Approximately 2 million neurons are lost during each minute of stroke.
Intravenous tissue plasminogen activator improves the likelihood of a good outcome. However, benefit is heavily time dependent.
Different imaging studies, including computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, computed tomographic angiography, magnetic resonance angiography, and perfusion studies, are useful for evaluation of acute stroke. Trade-off exists between studies, such as better resolution versus greater delay.
There is no evidence at present to suggest that additional imaging sequences improve patient outcomes. Intra-arterial management has yet to be proven beneficial to patients who have had strokes.
Emergent stenting and sonothrombosis are of uncertain value. Aggressive blood pressure lowering should be avoided early after ischemic stroke.
Anticoagulation with heparin or heparinoids is of no benefit to the majority of patients with strokes, and there does not appear to be a role for corticosteroids. Emergent surgical decompression with hemicraniectomy may be lifesaving for patients with large hemispheric or posterior fossa infarctions who become drowsy.
Get comprehensive overviews of the Europe Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…osis-market-267/
Europe Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment market: Drivers & Restraints
Europe Ischemic stroke diagnostics and treatment market is driven by key factors such as increasing prevalence of acute ischemia stroke cases, technological advancements in surgical procedures along with rising geriatric population, growing demand for minimally invasive procedures and growth in healthcare spending whereas excessive usage of medication for the treatment of ischemic stroke and high cost of surgical procedures are restraining the market growth.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Europe Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-acute-ischemic-stroke-diagnosis-market-267/request-sample
Europe Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment market: Segmentation
- Computed Tomography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Cerebral angiography
- Nuclear Imaging
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Endovascular Mechanical Thrombectomy
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research toad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…customize-report
Europe Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment market: Overview
Acute ischemic stroke can be defined as loss of function in certain parts of brain due to lack or disturbance in the blood supply to the brain. This is usually caused by atherosclerosis plaques blocking blood vessels, narrowing of blood vessels, or blood clots closing off blood supply to or from arteries feeding the brain.
Technological advancements in surgical devices coupled with rising prevalence of acute ischemia stroke cases collectively accentuates the global demand of surgical procedures in acute stroke treatment. Similarly, aging population, increased demand for minimally invasive procedures and rise in healthcare spending has triggered the growth of this segment market.
However, excessive usage of medication for the treatment of ischemic stroke is anticipated to hinder the Europe market growth of surgery for acute stroke.
Europe Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment market: Region-wise Outlook
On the Basis of geography Europe Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market is analysed under various regions namely Germany, Italy, France, United Kingdom and Spain. Europe is the second largest for Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment devices due to favourable government initiatives, technological innovations.
Within Europe, United Kingdom accounted for the largest share and is estimated to retain its strong share while Germany is estimated to be the fastest growing due to increasing prevalence
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the Europe market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment space in Europe?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment market should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment market currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment market?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment market?
Europe Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment market: Key Players
Some of the major companies covered in the report are Abbott Laboratories, Covidien plc, Philips Healthcare, Johnson & Johnson, Penumbra, Inc., GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Stryker Corporation (Concentric Medical, Inc.) and Hitachi, Ltd.
Reasons to access Europe Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: