The global big data & data analytics market report forecasts that this industry’s revenues will grow at a 2015-2022 CAGR of 17.5%, reaching $11 Billion by 2022.
The Global Market for Big Data and Data Analytics in Homeland Security is Forecast to Reach $11B in 2022
Big Data Market is booming
The use of big data and data analytics by Homeland Security, Public Safety organizations and intelligence agencies is on the rise, mostly because the world is becoming more digital and connected. This is creating new opportunities, not only for data collection and storage, but also for intelligence processing, exploitation, dissemination, and analysis.
Big data and data analytics technologies can increase the investigative capabilities of intelligence organizations in many relevant aspects, including: war on crime & terror, defense from cyber-attacks, public safety analytics, disaster and mass incident management, and development of predictive capabilities. All fields of Intelligence benefit from big data growth including Osint Market, Sigint Market, Cyber defense activities, financial investigations
We forecast that the big data and data analytics in Homeland Security and Public Safety market in Asia Pacific and Europe to grow rapidly, with CAGR in the low 20s, especially due to the Chinese and Western European markets.
Homeland Security Big Data Market Drivers
The global big data Market in Homeland Security and Public Safety market are boosted by the following drivers:
- The increased use of smartphones, wearables, and other smart connected devices (cars, machines, IoT, etc.), which will continue to create enormous amounts of information that Homeland Security and Public Safety organizations can use to their advantage, mostly in Sigint (signal intelligence) related activities.
- Technological advancements in data collection, storage, analytics, and visualization, which will allow organizations to increase the amount of data they generate, as well as to produce more actionable intelligence to support real-time decision making.
- Increased investment in data analysis and visualization capabilities by Homeland Security and Public Safety organizations, which act as a major catalyst for the implementation of big data and data analytics solutions.
- The adoption of cloud technology by governmental agencies, which will also act as a stimulus towards analytics implementation. Given that most organizations do not have the in-house infrastructure to support big data analytics, several of them must turn to cloud solutions, which will make the use of data analytics easier.
- The cost of data storage, which continues to decrease and encourage a move to the cloud.
- The growing generation of data-aware and data professionals – HLS data scientists.
- The rise of state-of-the-art attack technologies (e.g., cyber-warfare, encrypted communication, cyber-crime, chemical warfare agents, and GPS jammers) as well as other advanced techniques employed by terror organizations (such as, ISIS and state-sponsored terror groups) and other 21st century criminals, which make it harder for Homeland Security and Public Safety organizations to track them down. Big data and data analytics is one of the preferred ways to deal with this new reality.
- Direct threats to country-level national security and public safety are on the rise and have evolved from large-scale nation-to-nation conflicts to more pinpointed and contained ones. These threats, such as terrorism, natural disasters, organized crime, proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, and cybercrime have changed the way nations are dealing with national security issues.
- The new security threats and risks to national safety will force Homeland Security and Public Safety organizations to adopt technologies that are better equipped to deal with advanced operations. These Intelligence systems generate massive amounts of data and may increase the big data market and data analytics market in Homeland Security and Public Safety.
A growing number of countries increase monitoring of citizen activities claiming enforcement of public order. Countries such as Russia, Turkey and China are expected to increase investments in big data gathering and intelligence gathering for internal security on vast amount of people.
While civil liberties are under threat, Intelligence organizations budgets are on the rise not only in these countries, but also in other countries that were perceived as more liberal and face internal terror threats.
This market report, covering Homeland Security big data and data analytics, is a valuable resource for executives interested in Big Data Intelligence markets. It has been explicitly customized for potential investors, big data companies, Intelligence agencies as well as security and government decision makers, to enable them to benchmark business plans, as well as identify business opportunities, emerging technologies, market trends, and risks.
Questions answered in this market report include:
- What will be the big data market size in Homeland Security and Public Safety in 2017-2022? What will the relevant trends be during that time?
- Which submarkets in this field provide attractive business opportunities?
- Which countries are expected to invest most in big data and data analytics capabilities within Homeland Security and Public Safety organizations?
- Which distinctive data sources will be used by Homeland Security and Public Safety agencies and which technologies will be needed in order to exploit them?
- Which market sectors are estimated to make greater use of Homeland Security big data and data analytics capabilities?
- What are the big data and data analytics in Homeland Security and Public Safety market drivers and inhibitors?
Request Sample Report Here @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…-safety-2017-2022
The market analysis examines big data and data analytics spending in the Homeland Security and Public Safety market in terms of 5 key independent aspects: vertical markets, countries, technologies, technology subtypes, and data sources. Each aspect is analyzed thoroughly to better understand the market and the business opportunities it holds.
These aspects and the corresponding analysis include:
- 19 national markets
- 9 vertical markets
- 3 technology markets
- 6 technology submarkets
- 9 distinctive data source markets
The homeland security big data market forecast report presents in 450 pages, 85 tables and 205 figures, analysis of 19 national, 9 vertical, 9 technological markets and 9 distinctive data sources. The report presents for each submarket 2015 data, 2016 estimate and projects the 2017-2022 big data market forecast and technologies.
Market data is analyzed via 5 key independent perspectives:
With a highly-fragmented market, we address the "money trail" – each dollar spent – via the following 5 orthogonal market segments:
By 19 National Big Data Markets:
By 9 Vertical Markets:
Government Intelligence Agencies
Law Enforcement and 1st Responders such as police intelligence
Financial Services Industry & Fraud Detection
Big Data Analytics in Cyber Security
Border Control & Customs
Mass Transportation (Air, Sea & Land)
Intelligence Fusion Centers
Critical Infrastructure Security
By 3 Technological Markets:
Big Data Hardware
Big Data Software
Big Data Services
By 6 Technological submarkets:
Storage & Communications Equipment
Data Warehouses & Data Management
Analytics and Visualization Applications
SQL & NoSQL
By 9 Distinctive Data Sources:
Communications – Sigint (including GPS) – Big Data in Signal Intelligence market
Cyber Security Related Data
OSINT Market – Open Source Intelligence (Social Media and Web)
Financial- Financial Intelligence
Vehicle Data – (Car Intelligence – Carint)
The Big Data in HLS Market report presents leading companies operating in the market by technology (profiles, products and contact information):
- Storage and Data Warehouse – Teradata, Oracle, Microsoft, Dell, Cisco Systems, Hadoop Systems
- Compute Amazon Web Services, Google Compute Engine
- SQL and NoSQL – SAP, Redis Labs, MongoDB
- Data Analytics – Palantir Intelligence, Splunk, IBM Watson Analytics, HP Enterprise, SAS, Hitachi Data Systems, BAE Systems, Actian, Raytheon
- Data Visualization – Tableau Software, TIBCO Software, QlikView, MicroStrategy
- Professional Services – Accenture, PwC, Deloitte
Enquiry Before Buying @ www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/151…-safety-2017-2022
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check :
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check :
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Wise Guy Reports features an exhaustive list of market research reports from hundreds of publishers worldwide. We boast a database spanning virtually every market category and an even more comprehensive collection of market research reports under these categories and sub-categories.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: