Europe Liquid Biopsy Market by Cancer Type, by Diagnostic Approach, By End Users and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
According to the report “Europe Liquid Biopsy Market” published by Market Data Forecast, the European market has been estimated at $135.75 million in 2016 and is projected to reach $358.69 million with CAGR of 21.45% in the forecast period 2016-2021.
Liquid biopsy provides a wide range of information about a cancer or tumor through a simple blood sample. Early stage detection of cancer is now possible with the technique of liquid biopsies.
This could lead to establishment of a longer treatment and healthier chances of extending the survival period of the patient.
- Advertising -
Liquid biopsy is more effective than tissue biopsy as they can be performed with less complication and in an easy manner and they provide more accurate results.
Increase in the number of people getting diagnosed with cancer, recent technological advancement and medical communities extending supports are the major factors leading to the growth of this market. Government bodies providing support and funding also fuels the growth of this market.
- By Type
- Lung Cancer.
- Pancreatic Cancer.
- Other Visceral Cancers.
- By Diagnostic Approach
- Circulating Tumor cells (CTC).
- Circulating Tumor DNA.
- RNA in exosomes.
- Extra-Cellular Vesicles.
- By End Users
- Reference laboratories
- Hospital/physician laboratories.
- Academic and Research Centers.
- By Sample Type
- Cerebrospinal fluid.
- By Geography
The key players dominating the liquid biopsy market are Janssen Diagnostics, Qiagen, Rarecells SAS, Silicon Biosystems, SRI International, Myriad Genetics, Natera, Personal Genome Diagnostics, Sysmex Inostics, Trovagene, Exosome Diagnostics, Exosome Sciences, and HansaBiomed OU.
The Europe Liquid Biopsy Market study offers following deliverables:
- Global Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions those are still untapped.
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics.
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis.
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment.
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies.
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions.
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: