Europe Laparoscopy Device Market by Product Type, by Therapeutic Application, by End Users (Hospitals, Clinics and Ambulatory Surgical Centers) and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
According to the report Europe Laparoscopy Device Market by Product Type (Internal Closure Devices, Hand Access Instruments, Robotic Assisted Surgical System, Laparoscopes, Direct Energy Systems and Insufflation Devices) by Therapeutic Application (Colorectal Surgery, Gynaecological Surgery, General Surgery, Bariatric Surgery and Urological Surgery), by End Users (Hospitals, Clinics and Ambulatory Surgical Centers) and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)", published by Market Data Forecast, the market is projected to reach USD 2.1 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.28% from 2016 to 2021.
Report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ple
Laparoscopic devices characterise the combination of multiple laparoscopic instruments into one, causing in reduced operating times, and also greater surgical efficiency. These devices are bipolar devices which serve as multifunctional devices that allow surgeons to both seal and grasp.
With superior recovery times, and decreased postoperative pain, laparoscopy is preferred over any other old techniques.
- Advertising -
In the European region number of surgeries done previously was very less owing to lack of professionals. However, now the main driver for growing procedural volumes is the combination of an elderly generation who are demanding less invasive surgery, and surgeons who are receiving better training in laparoscopy than in the past.
Increasing competition for the device manufacturing companies is a challenge for market holders.
By Product Type:
- Internal Closure Devices
- Hand Access Instruments
- Robotic Assisted Surgical System
- Direct Energy Systems
- Insufflation Devices
By Therapeutic Application:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gynaecological Surgery
- General Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- Urological Surgery
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Some of the major players in the laparoscopy market are Boston Scientific Corporation, Karl Storz, ConMed, Aesculap, Covidien, Olympus, Intuitive Surgical, Stryker, Medtronic, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Ethicon US LLC and Smith & Nephew.
The Laparoscopy Device Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Region and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: