Europe Plant Growth Regulators Market by Type, by Crop Type (Fruits & Vegetables, Grains & Cereals, Oil seeds, Turf & Ornamental Grass, and Others) and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
As per the syndicated report published by Market Data Forecast Europe Plant Growth Regulators Market which is estimated to be USD 1.66 billion in 2016 is poised to reach USD 2.04 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 4.21% from 2016 to 2021.
The growth of the Europe Plant Growth Regulators Market is majorly due to factors such as increasing need for enhanced crop productivity, growing textile industry, and increasing demand for cotton. The initiative taken by the EU is another major factor driving the market in this region.
However, factors such as less awareness among the farmers, few product innovations, and lower output of plant growth regulators when compared to chemical fertilizers are restraining the growth of the market in this region.
To give brief Plant growth regulators are the chemical substances that affect the growth of the plants in many complex ways. They regulate important activities such as cell division, shoot growth, and flowering.
Plant growth regulators are naturally occurring components that control the development and progress of plants. Some of them like cytokinins and auxins are man-made artificial growth regulators which are employed on plants to get a multitude of changes.
Several of the plant growth regulators are prepared by the tissues of the plant.
Europe Plant Growth Regulators Market is segmented based on Active Ingredients, Application, and Crop Type as mentioned below for attaining a more granular perspective of the market. In the report, each sub segment is provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts.
By Crop Type:
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Grains & Cereals
- Oil seeds
- Turf & Ornamental Grass
The Europe market has been geographically segmented into Germany, U.K, France, Spain, and Italy. Demand for the plant growth regulators market was considerably high in Europe in 2015, due to the big scale organic farming industry where specific plant hormones such as Cytokinins, Auxins, and Gibberellins are utilized in several methods of farming.
This region has the largest market for Plant Growth Regulators, with countries such as Spain, Germany, U.K, and France acting as hotspots for them.
The main policies implemented by the companies to increase their market share in the plant growth regulators market are new products, and mergers & acquisitions. The strategy of efficient and strong yielding products would lead to improved user gratification.
The major companies dominating the Plant Growth Regulators market in this region are BASF SE, Bayer Crop Science, DuPont, FMC Corporation, Tata Chemicals Limited, and Xinyi Industrial Co Ltd.
The Europe Plant Growth Regulators Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Regional and country-level analysisthat provides an innate perspective of European region and the aforementioned countries
- Meticulously identifying the key areas of market growth by providing market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations at a Segment-level analysis
- Explanations of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the European market presented in the form of PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- Company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview of the key market playersoperating in the region
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook - Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!