The AS-Interface market is expected to be valued at $1,158.5 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.3% between 2017 and 2023.
- Advertising -
“The AS-Interface market is expected to exhibit significant growth potential between 2017 and 2023”
Key driving factors for the growth of the AS-Interface market aretherise of adoption of process automation in process industry; support from the government for the adoption of industrial automation in various industries; and simple, easy, and fast installation of AS-Interface system with a minimum number of cables. However, the declining prices in oil & gas affect the infrastructure-related investments that impact the growth of AS-Interface market is considered to be a major restraint.
Browse 38 Market Data Tables and 47 Figures spread through 128 Pages and in-depth TOC on "AS-Interface Market - Global Forecast to 2023"
The key players in the AS-Interface market include:
- Bihl+Wiedemann GmbH (Germany)
- ifm electronic gmbh (Germany)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- Valmet Corporation (Finland)
- Pepperl+Fuchs GmbH (Germany)
- Baumer Electric AG (Switzerland)
- ABB Ltd. (Switzerland)
- Emerson Electric Co. (US)
- Phoenix Contact GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
- Schneider Electric SE (France)
Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/1133074 .
- Advertising -
AS-Interface manufacturer and providers:
- Automation consultants
- Automation instrument distributors and developers
- Automation solution developers
- Industrial automation solution companies
- Process and discrete industries
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Sensors and meter manufacturing companies
- Technology investors
- Technology standard organizations, forums, alliances, and associations
“AS-i slave component is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the AS-Interface market during the forecast period”
AS-i slave is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2017 and 2023. The AS-i slave devices are used to link to the AS-Interface bus including sensors, actuators, and remote I/O devices. Use of slaves helps to reduce installation and commissioning time by ~40%.
AS-Interface slaves are available as digital, analog, and pneumatic modules, and as intelligent nodes, e.g., motor starters, LED columns, single- and double-acting pneumatic cylinders that can be controlled with pneumatic modules.
“Food & beverages industry market expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period”
The food & beverage market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2017 and 2023. Food &beverages industry faces challenges throughout the manufacturing process such as installation costs, safety at work, networking, and connectivity between processing systems and operator’s control room.
To overcome all these obstacles, AS-Interface is implemented in many sectors of the food & beverages industry that enhances safety and productivity. It also helps in reducing installation costs, provides flexibility by connecting with PLCs, improve data flow by using AS-Interface cables attached to other devices, and provides constant power supply throughout all the system.
“Material handling application market expected to hold the major share of the AS-Interface market”
The material handling application is expected to hold the major share of the AS-Interface market in 2023. AS-Interface is used in material handling from planning phase through installation to operational phase. The material handling application involves the conveying lines for operation purpose during the manufacturing process with AS-i cable.
It provides low failure rate and forwarding of safe signals to other connected devices such as PLCs. AS-i is used in various activities related to material handling such as baggage, packaging, bottle sorting, and laser cutting.
“The AS-Interface market in APAC expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period”
The AS-Interface market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest rate between 2017 and 2023. APAC region is estimated to be the fastest growing market for industrial control and factory automation. The growth is due to the technological innovation in the automation sector in which AS-Interface system is used for an industrial network solution.
Major application sectors for the AS interface market in APAC are automotive, food, packaging, paper, and machine tool industries. Many industries among these have made investments in automating their production sites in the coming years. This has resulted in adoption of AS-Interface in these industries supporting the growth of the market in APAC region.
Breakdown of the profiles of primary participants for the report has been given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 = 32%, Tier 2= 42%, and Tier 3 = 26%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives = 48%, Directors = 28%, and Others = 24%
- By Region: North America = 43%, Europe = 15%, APAC = 26%, and RoW = 16%
Research Coverage: The research report analyzes the AS-Interface based on component, application, industry, and geography. The market has been segmented on the basis of component into AS-i master/gateway, AS-i slave, AS-i power supply, and AS-i cables. On the basis of application, the AS-Interface has been classified into material handling, drive control, building automation, and others.
The industry includes food & beverages, paper, oil & gas, automotive, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, metal &mining, and water and wastewater treatment. The report covers the market segmented on the basis of four major regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW.
Key Benefits of Downloading the Report:
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the market based on component, application, industry, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the AS-Interface market.
- The value chain analysis has been utilized to provide an in-depth insight into the AS-Interface market.
- Major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges for the AS-Interface market have been detailed in this report.
- The report includes a detailed competitive landscape along with key players and their revenue.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.