"Japan Radiosurgery Market Outlook to 2023", provides key market data on the Japan Radiosurgery market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and and average prices (USD) within market segments - CyberKnife Radiosurgery Systems and GammaKnife Radiosurgery Systems. Learn details of the Current trends and future opportunities by 2022
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market segments, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular market and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size and company share data for Radiosurgery market segments - CyberKnife Radiosurgery Systems and GammaKnife Radiosurgery Systems.
- 2016 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market segments.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Japan Radiosurgery market.
- Key players covered include Elekta AB and Accuray Inc.
Radiosurgery is surgery using radiation,that is, the destruction of precisely selected areas of tissue using ionizing radiation rather than excision with a blade. Like other forms of radiation therapy (also called radiotherapy), it is usually used to treat cancer.
Radiosurgery was originally defined by the Swedish neurosurgeon Lars Leksell as “a single high dose fraction of radiation, stereotactically directed to an intracranial region of interest”.In stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS), the word “stereotactic” refers to a three-dimensional coordinate system that enables accurate correlation of a virtual target seen in the patient’s diagnostic images with the actual target position in the patient.
Reasons to access
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Key Market Insights is a stand-alone organization with a solid history of advancing and exchanging market research reports and logical surveys delivered by our numerous transnational accomplices, which incorporate both huge multinationals and littler, more expert concerns. Our online stage, KMInsights.com, offers an unmatched gathering of market examination reports, organization audits, databooks, articles, periodical distributions, databases, on-line endorser administrations, and a great deal m ...