According to the report Feed Fats and Proteins Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 9.28 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2016 to 2021.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
With all the countries developing and some already developed, people have become more and more busy leading to a hectic life. Because of that people have started to eat more and more junk food outside instead of eating home-made food, to save time.
This in turn is leading to an unbalanced diet, which means the unnecessary intake of some nutrients and no intake of some important nutrients needed for body’s metabolic functioning. Excessiveness of anything can be harmful for a person.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Besides these reasons, these Feed Fats and Proteins are also used by bodybuilders and nutritionists to keep their muscles stiff and great enough nutrition for the body.
Carbohydrates, Proteins and Fats are the three main macronutrients needed for the body. So, to compensate for any deficiency caused in the body or more nutrition needed in the body than regular people (in case of bodybuilders and nutritionists), external Feed Fats and Proteins are taken.
Soy Protein isolate, Whey protein concentrate and Whey protein isolate are the richest protein intakes, containing more than 87% of the protein by mass. Market in this field is expected to grow even bigger in the near future.
Feed Fats and Proteins Market: Drivers & Restraints
Feed Fats and Proteins market growth is likely to increase at a very fast pace, mainly in North American region. Main driver behind this is the hectic life style of working people and careless eating junk life style of teens, leading to unbalanced diet.
This unbalanced diet may lead to various body problems, like obesity or other protein related diseases, e.g. Kwashiorkor (in older children, teenagers), Marasmus (caused in infants and young children).
So, to keep a balanced diet, people buy these products, hence the market is growing. Feed Fats and Proteins are taken in great amount by Bodybuilders and nutritionists on a regular basis which also benefits this market on a great scale.
Intake of these products excludes the danger of any disease being caused by Poultry food. The main challenge in front of this market is the expensiveness of these products, which poor or middle class people can’t afford on daily basis.
Feed Fats and Proteins Market: Segmentation
Feed Fats and Proteins Market: Overview
Feed Fats and Proteins Market is growing evident potential in the mentioned forecast period. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.20% from 2016-2021 with a total market of USD 7.20 billion in 2016 and expected to reach USD 9.28 billion in 2021.
North America is leading this region among all markets in terms of total market share, accounting for about 38% of global market. It is followed by Europe with 26% of global share.
Fastest growing market among all the regions is Asia-Pacific with a CAGR of 6.70% which is way more than the global CAGR. It is followed by Latin America with a CAGR of 6.10%.
Reason behind this is that most of the developing countries and leading economies reside in APAC region and also population in APAC is huge, mainly India and China, which adds up to its growth.
Recent increase in demand has led to more research in this field and has created new opportunities in this market. Now the industries are able to extract more protein and fats out of the vegetables and poultry products because of the recent developments in this field
Feed Fats and Proteins Market: Region-wise Outlook
North America is the top marketplace for Feed Fats and Proteins because of lives of the working people being hectic and careless, eating junk lifestyle of teenagers and younger people. Western Europe is observed as the second largest market in the world after North America attributing to the fact that most of the countries in this region are developed.
Developing regions such as Asia Pacific, Latin America have large CAGR if compared to global CAGR attributing to the huge population in these regions and countries with big GDPs. Middle East & Africa is the slowest growing market among all the regions and its global share is also low.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the regions with high demand for Feed Fats and Proteins obtained from a particular source, like plants or livestock, and what are the biggest countries among these regions?
- What are the country-specific regulatory issues that may adversely affect the feed fats and proteins market?
- What are the diseases prevented by intake of fats and proteins?
- What are the feed fats and proteins imported in each country annually, tracked by source and by livestock?
- What are the regions with high demand for animal feed for the livestock and meat industry?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered the growth of feed fats and proteins market?
- What are the regions which can provide raw material in a cost effective maner?
Feed Fats and Proteins Market: Key Players
There are many big brands of this market around the world. Some of the global key players in Feed Fats and Proteins market are Omega Protein Corporation, Aarhuskarlshamn AB (AAK), Euroduna Rohstoffe Gmbh, Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM), Lansing Trade Group LLC., Roquette Freres and Bunge Ltd.
Reasons to access Feed Fats and Proteins Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!