According to the report Metal Chelates Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 582 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 8.61% from 2016 to 2021.
The crop productivity is depreciating every year due to the loss of retention capability of soil. Micro and Macro nutrients are essential for the plant health and growth, but every year their content is reducing because of soil pollution, acid rains and soil erosion.
Pollution is highly prominent in developed and developing countries. Weak environment regulations in Asian and African countries are responsible for this.
Chelates are the compounds containing a central metal ion and other ligands bonded around the metal ion which are called chelating agents. These ligands form multiple bonds with the metal ion and attain a stable chelate form.
Most of the chelating agents are organic molecules which makeup micro and macro nutrients required for plant growth. Chelating agents are multi dentate ligands.
Metal Chelates Market: Drivers & Restraints
The growth of Metal Chelates market is driven by the reduction of soil quality every year, reducing soil retention capacity every year, increasing demand for the improved crop yield and production to meet the needs of growing global population and growing awareness regarding the deficiency of nutrients in crops and advancement of farming practice in emerging practice. However the growth of market is restricted by the low adoption rate among farmers and contrary side effects of metal chelates which are non-biodegradable in nature.
Metal Chelates Market: Segmentation
- Primary Nutrients
- Secondary Nutrients
- Micro Nutrients
- Other Nutrients
By Crop Type
- Cereals & Grains
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Other Crops
By Mode of Application
- Other Mode of Applications
Metal Chelates Market: Overview
The micronutrients are the most widely used as these are the most deficient nutrients. Micronutrients have a major role in the productivity of the crop.
They are the nutrients available in metal form, and are majorly available in chelated form to optimize the uptake. The increasing awareness about the micronutrient deficiency in the soil is driving the demand for chelated micronutrients.
The foliar is widely favoured mode of application for metal chelates due to its ease of application. It is also cost conservative and time efficient.
This is increasing the use of foliar application among the farmers which, in turn, is driving the market for metal chelates.
Metal Chelates Market: Region-wise Outlook
Asia-Pacific is accounted for the largest share of the market and is projected to grow at the highest rate. The demand for metal chelates is driven by the increasing awareness about the modern agricultural practices.
China is the largest market for the metal chelates in the Asia-Pacific region followed by India. The increasing awareness among the farmers and adoption of modern agricultural practices are driving the market in these countries.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Metal Chelates market outlook globally? What trends are affecting the market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Metal Chelates space globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Metal Chelates manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Metal Chelates currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is farmer perception and market outlook of Metal Chelates?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Metal Chelates?
Metal Chelates Market: Key Players
Some of the major companies dominating the market, by their products include BASF SE, Akzo Nobel N.V., Syngenta AG, Nufarm Limited, Haifa Chemicals Ltd., Aries Agro Limited, Van Iperen International, Valagro SPA, Protex International, Deretil Agronutritional.
Reasons to access Metal Chelates Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!