Botanical supplements are the dietary supplements made from plants or parts of plants for medical and therapeutic purposes. Products made up of botanicals are used for the prevention and management of various diseases and ailments and are called as photomedicine. Botanical supplements works as natural alternatives for hormone replacement therapy, as plants have been used in medicinal purposes for thousands of years. Learn details of the Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2023
Rising health-consciousness, enhanced care towards preventive healthcare and increased concern towards diet has made people to turn towards health imparting botanical supplements. Various botanical supplements producers come out with alternative therapies to relieve women from common problems such as hot flashes menopause and insomnia.
Aged consumers and middle aged women are major end users of botanical supplements and therapies. Natural offerings such as detoxes and probiotic drinks, fish oils, cranberry and other herbal supplements are emerging as most widely used botanical supplements.
On the basis of types, global botanical supplements market can be categorized as flaxseed, oregano oil, reservratrol, saw palmetto, evening primrose, green tea, black cohosh root, horny goat weed, aloe vera, valerian root, grape seed and others. On the basis of formulation, global botanical supplements market can be divided as syrups, powders, oils, capsules, fizzing tablets and others.
Based on end user, global botanical supplements market can be divided as adult men, baby boomers and adult women. The botanical supplements finds application in cosmetics, personal care, food and beverages, animal feed, pharmaceuticals, agriculture and others.
The various functions served by the botanical supplements include color, flavor, medicinal and aroma. The medicinal function comprises anti-inflammatory, stress reliever, anti-diabetic and others.
Globally, the botanical supplements is supplied through various sales channels such as natural and health food stores, direct sales, mass market and others.
Some of the major players in global botanical supplements market include, Natures Sunshine Products Incorporated, Procter & Gamble, NaturaLife Asia Co., Ltd., Imperial Ginseng Products Ltd. , Nutraceutical International Corporation, Pharmaton Natural Health Products, International Vitamin Corp.
, The Himalaya Drug Company, Arizona Natural Resources, Inc.
- Provides comprehensive understanding of the market with the help of informed market outlook, opportunities, challenges, trends, size and growth, competitive analysis, major competitors and Porter analysis
- Identifies the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players. assesses the future impact of the propellants and restraints on the market
- Uncovers potential demands in the market
- Porter analysis identifies competitive forces within the market
- Provides information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market
- Provides sizes of key regional markets using yardsticks of processes, segments, products, end user and technology, etc (as applicable)
- Highlights the competitive scenario of the market, major competitors, market share, benchmarking, investments and merger acquisitions
- Provides profiles of major competitors of the market including details of their operations, product and services, recent developments and key financial metrics. Profiles provide better understanding of competition as well as the demands of the market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: PS Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. We provide market research reports, industry reports, business intelligence and research based consulting services across a range of industries. With the help of our professional corporate relations with various companies, our market research offers the most accurate market forecasting. Our analysts and consultants interact with leading companies of the concerned domain to substantiate every single data presented in our pub ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!