North America Optogenetics Market By Sensor type (Genetically Encoded Calcium Indicators, pH Sensors, Neurotransmitter Release, Voltage-Sensitive Fluorescent Proteins), By Techniques (Archaerhodopsin, Channelrhodopsin, Halorhodopsin), By Application (Retinal Disease Treatment, Cardioversion, Neuroscience, Behavioral Tracking and Pacing), By Light equipment (Lasers, LEDs, Others) and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021) Learn details of the Sensor type - Genetically Encoded Calcium Indicators, pH Sensors, Neurotransmitter Release, Voltage-Sensitive Fluorescent Proteins
- Advertising -
According to the report North America Optogenetics Market, published by Market Data Forecast, The Market was worth USD 8.70 million in 2016 and estimated to reach $ 17.80 million by the end of 2021 with a growing potential of 15.4 %.
Optogenetics is an emerging medical technique which allows genetically defined populaces of neurons to be controlled using light, which allows the study of the characteristics of normal and abnormal brain function. The market growth for this technique is rapidly increasing as it can be applied to develop new methods to treat various illnesses such as neurological disorders, hearing impairment and retinal diseases.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the North America Optogenetics Market to 2021 at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-optogenetics-market-1220/
Extensive research on optogenetics is being conducted in the areas of cardiology, behavioral science, neuroscience and ophthalmology.
- Advertising -
The development of improved gene editing techniques will boost optogenetics and make it more proper for clinical applications. The opportunities for development in optogenetics tools and neuroscience are driving the growth for global optogenetics market.
North America Optogenetics Market: Segmentation
5.1 By Sensor Type
5.1.1 Genetically Encoded Calcium Indicators
5.1.2 pH Sensors
5.1.3 Neurotransmitter Release
5.1.4 Voltage-Sensitive Fluorescent Proteins
5.2 By Technique
5.3 By Application
5.3.1 Retinal Disease Treatment
5.3.4 Behavioral Tracking
5.4 By Light Equipment
North America Optogenetics market is growing at a rapid pace. This market is driven by primarily by the growing use of these tools in the field of neuroscience and behavioral science.
Factors such as growth of technology like LEDs, ytterbium-based lasers, ultrafast laser tools and others, and the increasing number of labs worldwide have resulted in the extensive adoption and application of this technique. The market is held back by factors such as expensive technology, lack of awareness of these tools in developing countries and reluctance in adoption of a new technology by the healthcare industry.
since the technology is in the nascent stage, the market is yet to develop properly.
The key players in the optogenetics market are Coherent Inc., Noldus, Thorlabs Inc. Cobalt Inc., Scientifica, Bruker, Laserglow technologies, Regenxbio Inc., Gensight, Addgene, UPenn Vector Core and Jackson Laboratories.
Reasons to access North America Optogenetics Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: