The report on the global GPS tracking device market uses the top-down and bottom-up approaches to define, analyze, and describe the market trends for the next five years. The report also tracks the emerging applications, innovative technologies, and mergers & acquisitions. It also focuses on the growth drivers and restraints for the key market players during the forecast period. Learn details of the Report Forecasts Impressive Growth by 2022
- Agency -.
According to the report, “GPS Tracking Device Market, By Type (Standalone Tracker, OBD Device & Advance Tracker), Deployment Type (Commercial Vehicle, Cargo & Container), Industry (Transportation & Logistics, Construction, Oil & Gas, Metals & Mining, Government) – Global Revenue, Trends, Growth, Share, Size, and Forecast to 2022”, the market for GPS tracking device is expected to grow at an impressive rate, due to the increased prevalence of diseases and the rising demand from around the world.
GPS tracking device is used in vehicles to help track the live traffic conditions and locate specific vehicle position. Increase in commercial vehicle sales and rise in specific government mandates such as electronic logging device (ELD), vehicle theft protection are some of the reasons that are contributing towards the growth of GPS tracking device market.
In addition, affordable price and high return on investment is promoting the market growth.
- Agency -.
GPS tracking devices are extensively used in heavy vehicles such as buses, trucks, trailers and in light vehicles that used for commercial purposes such as school buses or public buses.
KEY PREMIUM INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
- The recent increase in commercial vehicles on the road is one of the major reasons for the growth of GPS tracking device market. The growth of transportation and logistics industry is dependent on the growth of GPS tracking devices which is dependent on the rise in number of commercial vehicles. There is a growth estimated in the sales of advance trackers.
- Advance trackers are installed in vehicles and cargo. It not only provides the location of the vehicle but also shares parameters like condition of the engine and temperature conditions within the vehicle during logistics.
- These pieces of information are crucial for both the driver as well as the vehicle owner hence there is a fast-paced growth seen in the demand for advance trackers as compared to the other GPS tracking devices. The ability of GPS trackers in tracking and monitoring heavy commercial vehicles and the rise in demand vehicle safety and security has opened newer opportunities for GPS tracking device market.
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
Key players in the GPS tracking device market include:
- Calamp Corporation
- Sierra Wireless, Inc.
- Orbocomm Inc.
- Queclink Wireless Solutions Co ., Ltd
- Shenzhen Concox Information Technology Co., Ltd
- Laird PLC.
- Tomtom International Bv
- Meitrack Group
- Teltonika UAB
- Atrack Technology Inc.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Scalar Market Research Inc. aspires to assist organizations from around the world to achieve their business goal with premium market research reports and consulting services. Our real-time industry tracking with the help of advanced analytics offers acrystal clear view of all the activities in niche markets. Our team, with thorough global understanding, works relentlessly to gather the necessary market insights, including customer analysis, competitions and global forecast. Find out more about ...
For more information: