North America Liquid Fertilizers Market by Nutrient Type (Potassium, Micronutrients, Phosphate, Nitrogen), by Form (Organic, Synthetic), by Mode of Application (Soil, Fertigation, Foliar, and Others), by Crop Type (Oil seeds, Fruits & Vegetables, Grains & Cereals, and Others), and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
According to the report North America Liquid Fertilizers Market, published by Market Data Forecast, The Market was worth USD 3.11 Billion in 2016 and estimated to reach USD 3.65 Billion by the end of 2021 with a growing potential of 3.25%.Liquid fertilizers are the most effective way of providing the essential nutrients to plants at the right time and in ideal concentration.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the North America Liquid Fertilizers Market to 2021 at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-liquid-fertilizers-market-1356/
The swell in crop acreage and the mounting demand to increase crop production are encouraging many farmers to utilize liquid fertilizers, as plants can straightaway absorb these fertilizers and deliver faster results. Small-scale farmers are also acquiring liquid fertilizers to decrease their reliance on weather conditions and get an enhanced output even in damp, wet, or windy conditions.
The growth of the North America Liquid Fertilizers market is majorly driven by factors such as rising demand for high efficiency fertilizers, limited arable land, and implementation of precision farming and protected agriculture.
North America Liquid Fertilizers Market: Segmentation
- By Nutrient Type
- o Potassium
- o Micronutrients
- o Phosphate
- o Nitrogen
- By Form
- o Organic
- o Synthetic
- By Mode of Application
- o Soil
- o Fertigation
- o Foliar
- o Others
- By Crop Type
- o Oil seeds
- o Fruits & Vegetables
- o Grains & Cereals
- o Others
- Geographical Analysis
- o United States
- o Canada
Reasons to access North America Liquid Fertilizers Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
The North America market has been geographically segmented into segmented into US and Canada. North America is the second largest market for Liquid Fertilizers with a global share of 25%.
The market in this region is projected to grow significantly during the forecast period due to various factors such as rise in hydroponic system field areas, accessibility to fertilizers at subsidized prices, and increase in automation, which has ensued in the growing acceptance of technologies such as liquid fertilizer sprayers.
The market is categorized by the existence of diversified international and national companies, where the global retailers lead the market and are predicted to grow exponentially by securing regional or local players. These retailers pose a tough test for the small vendors in terms of price, accessibility, and variability.
The major companies dominating the Liquid Fertilizers market in this region are Haifa Chemicals Ltd., Kugler Company, Yara International ASA, Israel Chemicals Ltd, Agrium Inc., and Sociedad Quimica Y Minera SA (SQM).
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!