Feed Enzymes market by type of ingredient (Carbohydrase, Phytase, others), by type of animals (Ruminant, Swine, Poultry, Aquaculture and other), and by Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
According to the report Global Feed Enzymes Market, published by Market Data Forecast, The Market was worth USD 85.5 Billion in 2016 and estimated to reach USD 118.25 Billion by the end of 2021 with a growing potential of 6.7 % during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021. Enzymes are natural proteins secreted by all animals as part of the feed digestion process.
Enzymes are formed and secreted in the body to digest carbohydrates, lipids, proteins and other mineral complexes. Commercial enzymes which are also termed as exogenous enzymes, are used to enhance the natural process of digestion.
- Advertising -
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Global Feed Enzymes Market to 2021 at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…zymes-market-384/
The end consumers of feed enzymes are farmers, compound feed manufacturers, integrators, livestock and aquaculture industry. Feed enzymes are added in animal nutrition to improve utilization of energy and nutrients or to degrade undesired components.
Usage of enzymes improves profitability of livestock farmers and also reduces environmental pollution
Global Feed Enzymes Market: Segmentation
- By type of ingredient
- o Carbohydrase
- o Phytase
- o Others
- By type of animals
- o Ruminant
- o Swine
- o Poultry
- o Aquaculture
- o Others
- Geographical Analysis
- o North America
- o Europe
- o Asia-Pacific
- o Latin America
- o Middle East & Africa
The major drivers of the market are the increase in global population and rise in demand for healthy meat products due to increasing concern over livestock disease outbreak, and concern for environment. Penetration of organized retail sector is also a major driver boosting the market.
Complex Regulatory Environment is restraining the growth of the market due to doubts about the efficacy of the products and consequently late regulatory approvals. Rising cost of important raw materials and price volatility of agricultural commodities are major restraints in the market.
Feed enzymes when used in higher quantities are found to have negative effects due to which the demand might fall, hindering the market growth.
Reasons to access Global Feed Enzymes Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Major players are investing in setting up new plants and mergers & acquisition in foreign markets for business expansions. Major companies in the market are DuPont, DSM, BASF Corporation, Alltech, Novozymes and Adisseo France.
Other Major players in the market are AB Enzymes GmbH, Advanced Enzymes Technologies Limited, Amano Enzyme Inc. Bio Vet JSC, Biocatalysts ltd, Chr.
Hansen Inc, Enmex Sa De Cv, Lesaffre Group, PURATOS GROUP, Rossari Biotech Limited, Shenzhen Leveking Bio-Engineering Co. Ltd and Sunson Industry Group Company Limited.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: