Europe Stem Cell Market by Mode of treatment, by Technology, by type (Adult Stem Cells, Human Embryonic Cells, Pluripotent Stem Cell, Natural Rosette Cells), and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
As per the syndicated report published by Market Data Forecast “Europe Stem Cell Market” which is estimated to be USD 4.11 billion in 2016 is poised to reach USD 7.92 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 14% from 2016 to 2021.Rising disposable income, recent technological advancements and increasing funding from private and public organisations are he drivers for the growth of the market. But ethical issues and strict regulations over human experimentation are restraining the growth of the market.
Stem cells are defined as an undifferentiated cell of a multicellular organism that generates more cells of the same type indefinitely, and from which certain other kinds of cell arise by differentiation. Regenerative medicine is one of the most important uses of stem cells, and other important areas include oncology, haematology, orthopaedics, cardiology and neurology.
- Advertising -
The stem cells market is considered significantly promising markets in the field of life sciences at present and is anticipated to grow even more as stem cells enable cost-effective treatment of many conditions that currently have poor or no treatment.
Europe Stem Cell Market is segmented based on mode of treatment, type application and technology as mentioned below for attaining a more granular perspective of the market. In the report each sub segment is provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts.
Based on Mode of Treatment:
Based on Application:
- Regenerative Medicine.
- Eye & Immune System Development.
- Blood Disorders.
Based on Technology:
- Cell Acquisition.
- Cell Production
Based on Type:
- Adult Stem Cells.
- Human Embryonic Cells.
- Pluripotent Stem Cell.
- Natural Rosette Cells.
Geographically, the European Stem Cell Market is segmented into U.K., Germany, France, Italy, and Spain. The report justifies this by offering country wise data for the EU5 countries while taking some other predominant economies into consideration as well.
Europe is the second re-dominant market over the globe due to increase in cases of chronic diseases and technological advancement in developed countries.
Some of the major players in this market are Athersys, StemCells Inc., Cryo Cell International, Geron Corporation, Mesoblast Ltd., Aastrom Biosciences Inc., Celgene Corporation, Invitrogen and Cytori Therapeutics Inc. Athersys and Healios joined hands for research on treatment of stoke using multi-stem therapy.
The Stem Cell Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Regional and country-level analysisthat provides an innate perspective of European region and the aforementioned countries
- Meticulously identifying the key areas of market growth by providing market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations at a Segment-level analysis
- Explanations of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the European market presented in the form of PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- Company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview of the key market playersoperating in the region
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook - Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: