Emergence of New Products to Create Growth Opportunities for Players Europe Water Enhancers Market by Product Type, by Active Ingredients Type (Vitamins, Electrolytes, Sweeteners and Anti-oxidants) by Source Type (Fruits, Vegetables, Tea and Coffee and Coconut water), and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
As per the syndicated report published by Market Data Forecast Europe Water Enhancers Market which is expected to be USD 392.15 million in 2016 is poised to reach USD 702.2 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 12.36% from 2016 to 2021. It can attribute to the factors such as trends, smart product placement and extensive marketing.
Product diversity and quality leads to loyal and strong consumer base which contributes to fast growth of the market. Water enhancers are new to the market and hence growth is hampered due to lack of awareness among consumers.
- Advertising -
Consumer base of European market is highly selective, aware and careful. Health claim of water products is expected to support the market growth in the region.
The beverages market of water enhancers is overshadowed with marketing while it also observes great competition with the existing carbonated drinks. In recent times, a huge progress is seen in making fluids like water more healthy and flavoured.
Europe Water Enhancers Market is segmented based on Active Ingredients, Source Type and Product Type as mentioned below for attaining a more granular perspective of the market. In the report each sub segment is provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts.
Based on Active Ingredients:
- Other Ingredients
Based on Source Type:
- Tea and Coffee
- Coconut water
Based on Product Type:
- Flavoured drops
- Energy drops
- Fitness and workout drops
Based on geography Europe market is segmented into Germany, Italy, France, Spain and U.K. Success of water enhancers is estimated to continue in Germany and Italy.
Growth is expected to attain heights in the countries like U.K, Spain and France.
The Coca-Cola Company, Arizona Beverages USA, Kraft foods, PepsiCo and Nestle and are the major players operating in the Europe Diagnostic Imaging Market.
The companies with steady expansion of product range and production capacities with a backed up fascinating marketing strategy have attained a substantial consumer demand and are progressing consequently. Therefore, the new entrants to compete with the big players should concentrate on productive supply chain moderations.
The Water Enhancers Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Regional and country-level analysis that provides an innate perspective of European region and the aforementioned countries
- Meticulously identifying the key areas of market growth by providing market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations at a Segment-level analysis
- Explanations of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the European market presented in the form of PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- Company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview of the key market players operating in the region
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook - Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: