According to the report North America Advanced Infusion Systems Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach 9.79 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.19%, from 2016 to 2021.
- Advertising -
Infusion systems are medical instruments and disposables, which are used to distribute fluids or administer drugs in the form of solution to the patient’s circulatory system in a precise, controlled and systematic manner. There are various methods to administer a drug into the patient’s system, of which, the most used mode is through intravenous, although arterial, subcutaneous and epidural infusion are more favorable.
This instrument was widely used for medication purposes but because of high mortality rates associated with it, advanced infusion systems were developed.
Advanced Infusion Systems are a class of drug delivery devices that have found extensive acceptance and usage across various areas.
- Advertising -
These pumps have bolstered their position in a wide range of application areas including diabetes, oncology, enteral feeding pain management, and general infusion.
Get a comprehensive overview of the North America Advanced Infusion Systems Market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…tems-market-1300/
North America Advanced Infusion Systems Market: Drivers & Restraints
The growth in this market is largely driven by the increasing incidence of cancer, diabetes and chronic diseases owing to the rising geriatric population. Increasing use of infusion products in homecare with encouraging reimbursements has hugely boosted this market.
Immensely developed technology in infusion systems which eliminates user-related risks, safety, therapeutic effectiveness, higher bioavailability, increase in healthcare spending are also some other factors that propel the growth of the market. However, to operate these advanced infusion systems, extensive training is required.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the North America Advanced Infusion Systems Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…00/request-sample
North America Advanced Infusion Systems Market: Segmentation
- Clinical Nutrition
- Pain Management
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
- Disposable Infusion System
- Elastomeric Infusion System
- Ambulatory Infusion System
- Volumetric Infusion System
- Patient Controlled Analgesia Pump
- Syringe Infusion System
- Implantable Infusion System
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Product
- Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End-User
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End-User
- Market Share Analysis, By End-User
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…/customize-report
North America Advanced Infusion Systems Market: Overview
Features like visual monitoring, easy start up, mobility of system, steady and continuous infusion of multiple drugs at the same time, patient safety some of the major factors that are furthering the growth of the potential market of advanced infusion systems over conventional ones. If the training is not good enough, it can lead to increased mortality rate, which is restraining the growth of this market to some extent.
The presence of strict regulations for product approval and possible medication errors associated with infusion pump may restrain the growth of the market during the forecast period.
In 2015, North America accounted for the largest share, with 48.7% of the market, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. This is mainly because of the high adoption of ambulatory pumps in the management of chronic diseases; high prevalence of rising penetration of advanced infusion systems; chronic diseases; and well-established healthcare infrastructure in the region.
Asia-Pacific countries, particularly China and India) are expected to offer substantial growth opportunities for market players in the forecast period owing due to the huge patient population, increasing incidence of chronic diseases with changing lifestyles, improving healthcare facilities, increasing accessibility to advanced products, and increasing disposable income.
North America Advanced Infusion Systems Market: Region-wise Outlook
based on geography, the North America market is analysed under regions namely, USA and Canada. North America commands the largest regional segment of the global advanced infusion systems market.
Key Questions Answered
- What will be the market growth till 2021 and what will be the resultant market forecast in the year? What was the market size from 2016 to 2021 ?
- What is the current and future North America Advanced Infusion Systems Market outlook in North America? What trends are affecting the North America market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the North America Advanced Infusion Systems space in North America?
- What are the key, high growth markets that North America Advanced Infusion Systems manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the North America Advanced Infusion Systems Market currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of North America Advanced Infusion Systems?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of North America Advanced Infusion Systems?
- A comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape and the market participants behaviour ?
North America Advanced Infusion Systems Market: Key Players
Hospira, Inc., is a market leader in infusion technologies globally. The major players in these markets are AngioDynamics, Inc., Medtronic, Inc., Terumo Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, CareFusion Corporation, Animas Corporation, Baxter International, Inc., B.
Braun Melsungen AG, I-Flow Corporation, and F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Reasons to acces North America Advanced Infusion Systems Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: