Asia-Pacific Compound Feed Market by Ingredients (Cereals, Cereals by-Product, Oilseed Meal, Oil, Molasses, Supplements and others), by Supplements (Vitamins, Antibiotics, Antioxidants, Amino Acids, Feed Enzymes, Feed Acidifiers and others), by Animal type (Ruminant, Swine, Poultry, Aquaculture and others), and by Region
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
According to the report "Compound Feed Market", published by Market Data Forecast, the Asia Pacific market is projected to reach USD 222.5 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 1.8% from 2016 to 2021.
Compound feed is a combination of raw materials and supplements, sourced from either plants or animals, fed to the livestock orally. Most commonly used raw materials are soybean, corn, barley; wheat and sorghum.
Most common additives to form compound feed are, minerals, amino acids, antibiotics and colorants.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
The end users of the compound feed are poultry, pig, ruminants, fish.
Report is available at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…56/request-sample
The growth of the Asia-Pacific Compound feed market is mainly driven by reasons such as the rise in the global meat consumption, rise in the mass production of meat, and recent livestock disease outbreaks. Increasing population in this part of the world is also supporting the growth of the Asia-Pacific meat market, ultimately increasing demand for compound feed.
Volatile economies and growing cost of operations are the major restrictive factors for the Asia-Pacific market. And an up surge in the cost of raw materials is also a key challenge for the companies in the market.
The Compound Feed Market is segmented as follows:
Based on Ingredients:
- Cereals by-Product
- Oilseed Meal
Based on Supplements:
- Amino Acids
- Feed Enzymes
- Feed Acidifiers
Based on Animal type:
- South Korea
The major companies operating in the Compound Feed market are Cargill Inc., Charoen Pokphand Foods, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Land o’ lakes, Inc., Nutreco, ALLTECH, INC, New Hope Group Co. Ltd, Wen’s Group, ForFarmers B.V., Agribusiness Holding Miratorg, Kyodo Shiryo Company, Sodrugestvo Group S.A., DeKalb Feeds, Inc., De Heus B.V, Ballance Agri-Nutrients Ltd., J.D.
Heiskell & CO, Kent Feeds, Weston Milling Animal Nutrition, EWOS GROUP.
Asia-Pacific Compound Feed Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the Asia-Pacific market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!