Flow Cytometry Market by Technology (Cell-based, Bead-based), by Product (Reagents & Consumables, Flow Cytometry Instruments), by Application (Research, Clinical, Industrial), by End-users (Commercial Organizations, Research Institutes, Clinical Testing Labs) and by Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Global Flow Cytometry Market has been estimated at USD 3500 Million in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 5766 Million by 2021, at a CAGR of 10.5% during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021
Flow cytometry is a laboratory analytical technique that can rapidly measure multiple parameters of individual cells or particles as they pass through a beam of light, typically a laser. In the current life sciences research, pharmaceutical drug discovery and development, and clinical diagnostics markets, flow cytometry offers some of the brightest promise for growth and innovation.
The market for Flow Cytometry is mainly driven due to increasing applications as a result of technological advancements in the flow cytometry instruments and devices, availability of high speed clinical grade cell sorters for clinical development and stem cell research. rising count of patients suffering from HIV and cancer and increasing use of flow cytometry in hospitals and diagnostic centers is driving the market growth.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Global market for Flow Cytometry is segmented based on Technology, Product, Application and End-users. By Technology, the market is further sub-segmented into Cell-based and Bead-based.
By Product, the market is further sub-segmented into Reagents & Consumables, Flow Cytometry Instruments (Cell Analyzers, Cell Sorters). By Application, the market is further sub-segmented into Research, Clinical, and Industrial.
By End-users, the market is further sub-segmented into Commercial Organizations, Research Institutes, Clinical Testing Labs, Hospitals and Academic Institutions & Medical Schools. The cell-based flow cytometry technology accounts for the largest share, by technology.
Research applications segment is accounts for the largest share, by application. The commercial organizations end-user segment accounts for the largest share, by end user.
Geographically, Global market for Flow Cytometry is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and Middle-East and Africa. North America is the biggest market in terms of market share across the globe, followed by Europe.
The market in North America is highly driven due to factors like increasing application of flow cytometry techniques in cancer research, increasing adoption of low cost and compact flow cytometers in clinical diagnostics and research laboratories, and increasing quality of infrastructure for laboratory and clinical research. The Flow Cytometry market in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR, which is greatly due to increasing development and production of new biologics, vaccines, and drugs, expanding medical treatment for infectious and chronic diseases, increasing median age of the population and increasing focus on attracting international and domestic players in the market.
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!