Asia-Pacific Biomaterials Market by Material type (Ceramic, Metallic, Polymers, and Natural biomaterials), by Application (orthopaedic, dental, cardiovascular, plastic surgery, wound healing, ophthalmology, tissue engineering, neurological /central nervous systems, and others), and by Region
“Asia-Pacific Biomaterials Market" research report, published by Market Data Forecast delineates that the market is growing with a CAGR of 15.2% to reach USD 27.304 billion by 2021, from USD 13 billion in 2016.
Biomaterials are biological or synthetic substances which can be planted into body tissue as part of an implanted medical device or can be used as a replaced organ. Biomaterials are used in drug delivery devices, plastic surgery, heart valves, joint replacements, and in other medical implants.
Biomaterials can be made from the natural or synthesized material like plastic using artificial processes.
New technologies such as hydrogen scaffolding and decellularized dermal matrixes for grafting are increasing the interest of companies in investments and producing new technologies.
The report also presents detailed analysis of multitude of factors affecting the biomaterials market bearing either positive or negative outcomes. Some of those factors are
- Increasing investments in research and development for new products.
- Government providing funding and policies.
- Increasing geriatric population and demand of biomaterials in cardiology and wound healng.
For detailed understanding biomaterial products are differentiated on basis of type, application and end-user. Each sub segment is accompanied with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts as well.
Based on the types of material, the global biomaterials market is categorized into ceramic, metallic, polymers, and natural biomaterials. Polymers will have the fastest growth rate in the coming years owing to its increased applications in healthcare and distinct material properties such as bio- inertness, flexibility, longevity, biocompatibility and durability.
Polymers biomaterials have widespread applications such as in percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA) catheters, strong frame for dental prosthesis and dentures, contact lenses, heart valves, and intraocular lenses. With persistent demand from geriatrics and rising incidence of ophthalmic disorders, the mainstream usage of polymers for ophthalmological purposes will surge in the next few years.
Further, based on application, the market is segmented into orthopedic, dental, cardiovascular, plastic surgery, wound healing, ophthalmology, tissue engineering, neurological /central nervous systems, and other applications which include drug delivery systems, bariatric surgery, gastrointestinal and urinary applications.
Geographically, the market for Asia-Pacific Biomaterial market is segmented into China, India and Japan and Korea. Japan is the leading country in this region, while China and India are creating a huge demand owing to their increasing population.
Some of the key players in the Asia-Pacific biomaterials market include Royal DSM, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Evonik Industries AG, Corbion N.V., Berkeley Advanced Biomaterials, Wright Medical Technology Inc., Covalon Technologies Ltd., Bayer AG, Carpenter Technology Corporation, BASF SE, Invibio Ltd., Inc., CAM Bioceramics BV, and Collagen Matrix, Inc.
The Asia-Pacific Biomaterials Market report offers wide-range of scope:
- Regional and country-level analysis that provides an individual perspective of Asia-Pacific region and the aforementioned countries
- Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysis on basis of drug type, and animal type along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
- Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Market Outlook - Investment opportunities devised by stand in experts to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!