Asia-Pacific Biopreservation Market by type (biopreservation media, biopreservation equipment and lab information system management), by bio-specimens (human tissue samples, organs, stem cells and others), by application (therapeutic applications, research applications, clinical trials and others) by end-user (biobanks, gene banks, hospitals and others) and by Region
- Advertising -
“Asia-Pacific Biopreservation Market" research report, published by Market Data Forecast estimates that the market is growing with a CAGR of 16.2% to reach USD 883.1 million by 2021, from USD 416.8 million in 2016, which amounts to a cumulative growth of USD 416.8 million.
Biopreservation is the process to preserve food and extend its shelf life by using natural and controlled micro biota or antimicrobials. A bacterium which produces fermentation products is used for biopreservation.
To render pathogens inactive and control spoilage in food, biopreservation can be used.
- Advertising -
Internationally, most of the industrialized nations are spending a huge part of their GDP on healthcare necessities.
The report also presents detailed analysis of multitude of factors affecting the diagnostic imaging market bearing either positive or negative outcomes. Some of those factors are
- Increase in research and development investments,
- Rise in healthcare expenditure,
- Increase in biobanking awareness,
- High cost of machinery and maintenance,
- Risk involved in preservation and thawing of tissue such as tissue injury,
- Lack of skilled professionals.
For granular level understanding the Biopreservation Market is segmented based on type, bio-specimen, application and end-user, each being provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts.
Based on Type the market is segmented as lab information system management, biopreservation media and biopreservation equipment. Based on Bio-specimen the market is segmented into organs, stem cells, human tissue samples and other bio-specimens.
Based on application the market is further segmented as research applications, therapeutics applications, clinical trials and other applications. Based on End-users the market is furthermore segmented into hospitals, gene banks, biobanks and others.
India and China are the major economies which have unexplored customer base covered in the study. The report also focuses on other regions like Japan, Australia, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region in the Global Biopreservation Market.
Some of the key players that operate in the Biopreservation market include Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd., Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, So-Low Environmental Equipment Co. and VWR Corporation. Globally, North America holds upto 43% of Biopreservative market which is followed by Europe holding 38% market share.
The Asia- Pacific Biopreservation market report offers wide-range of scope:
- Regional and country-level analysisthat provides an individual perspective of Asia-Pacific region and the aforementioned countries
- Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysison basis of on type, bio-specimen, application and end- user along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
- Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Market Outlook - Investment opportunities devised by stand in expertsto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: