Latin America Phosphatic Fertilizers Market by Type (Diammonium Phosphate (DAP), Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP), Superphosphate and Others), by Application (Grains & Oilseeds, Fruits & Vegetables and Others), and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
According to the report, Latin America Phosphatic Fertilizers Market was worth $7.49 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 3.72%, to reach $8.99 billion by 2021. Latin America is a favorable market for phosphatic fertilizers, as it works in the direction of growing its agricultural production capacity.
View Full Report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…izers-market-926/
Phosphorus is a significant component for plants which maintains the plant growth by providing root growth, seed developments and plant maturing to it. The consumption of phosphorus can be done by plants by the liquid or dry property of the fertilizer.
The phosphate fertilizer market is growing at a substantial rate owing to increasing meat consumption and restricted availability of arable land. Increase in population and varied food demand are some of the reasons driving the growth of the phosphate fertilizer market.
Growing energy demands with surge in population challenged the farmers to rise crop output from the restricted available land which resulted in the increase in use of fertilizers. Pricing volatility regarding phosphate fertilizers is a key factor hindering the growth of the market.
1 By Type
1.1 Diammonium Phosphate (DAP)
1.2 Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP)
1.4 Other Type of phosphates
2 By Application
2.1 Grains & Oilseeds
2.2 Fruits & Vegetables
2.3 Other Applications
Geographically the market of Latin America region is segmented into Mexico, Argentina, and Brazil. The key consumers of fertilizers in this region are Brazil and Argentina.
In fact, Brazil is one of the biggest consumers of fertilizers in the world.
Scope of the Report :
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
The key players covered in this report are CF Industries Holdings Inc. (U.S.), OCP (Morocco), Agrium Inc., (Canada), Potash Corp.
of Saskatchewan (Canada), Mosaic (U.S.), Eurochem (Russia), ICL (Israel), Yara International ASA (Norway), Coromandel International Ltd. (India), and Phosagro (Russia).
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!