Middle-East and Africa Phosphatic Fertilizers Market by Type (Diammonium Phosphate (DAP), Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP), Superphosphate and Others), by Application (Grains & Oilseeds, Fruits & Vegetables and Others), and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
According to the report, Middle-East and Africa Phosphatic Fertilizers Market was worth $5.18 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 3.33%, to reach $6.11 billion by 2021.
View Full Report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…izers-market-927/
Phosphatic fertilizers are formed using the phosphates reservoirs originated in a variety of rocks with the help of sulfuric acid. These fertilizers are very valuable acidic soil besides other types of soils.
Phosphorous improves the production of grains as well as forage and thus constitute one of the essential components for the growth of a plant along with nitrogen and potassium.
The phosphate fertilizers demand is growing due to the increasing world population and rising food demand. Growing milk and meat consumption has demanded large feed volume that in turn has augmented the demand for maximum forage production.
Growth in poultry industry as well as pork business owing growing meat feeding and alertness of nutritious food to cattle is expected to drive phosphate fertilizers market size over the forecast period. High cost of production is the major restrain for the market growth.
- By Type
- 1 Diammonium Phosphate (DAP)
- 2 Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP)
- 3 Superphosphate
- 4 Other Type of phosphates
- By Application
- 1 Grains & Oilseeds
- 2 Fruits & Vegetables
- 3 Other Applications
- 1 Middle East
- 2 Africa
Scope of the Report :
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
The key consumers of fertilizers in this region are Brazil and Argentina. In fact, Brazil is one of the biggest consumers of fertilizers in the world.
The key players covered in this report are CF Industries Holdings Inc. (U.S.), OCP (Morocco), Agrium Inc., (Canada), Potash Corp.
of Saskatchewan (Canada), Mosaic (U.S.), Eurochem (Russia), ICL (Israel), Yara International ASA (Norway), Coromandel International Ltd. (India), and Phosagro (Russia).
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!