Neurotherapeutics Market by Treatment - (Neurologic Drugs, Neurologic Devices), by disorders – (Central Nervous system (CNS) disorders, Peripheral Nervous system (PNS) disorders, Autonomous Nervous system (ANS) disorders), by distribution channels (Hospitals, Neurotherapeutic center, Clinical research organisations, Clinics) and by Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
According to the report "Neurotherapeutics Market", published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 7,602 Million by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.20 % from 2016 to 2021.
Neurologic disorders are defined as a change in the function of a nervous system and are mainly caused due to structural change in activity of spinal cord, brain, and other nerves. These disorders involve progressive deterioration in mental and physical capabilities which disrupts the patient and patient’s family.
Genetic disorders, brain injury, infections, congenital health problems and other traumas cause change in the brain activity which leads to various diseases such as Parkinson’s, neurological cancers, Alzheimer’s, Huntington’s disease, epilepsy.
The major factors that are driving the growth of the Neurotherapeutics market are Rise in the geriatric population, increasing R&D expenditure, a better understanding of the nature of neurologic diseases. Restrictions by regulatory bodies, lack of proper reimbursement policy, and lack of awareness in some developing countries are the major restraints that hamper the growth of the dental device market.
Based on Treatment:
- Neurologic Drugs
- Oral Administration
- Neurologic Devices
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS)
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation
- Deep Brain Stimulator
Based on Disorders:
- Ø Central Nervous system disorders
- Ø Peripheral Nervous system disorders
- Ø Autonomous Nervous system disorders
Based on Distribution Channels:
- Ø Hospitals
- Ø Neurotherapeutics center
- Ø Clinical research organizations
Based on Geography
- Ø North America Neurotherapeutics market
- Ø Europe Neurotherapeutics market
- Ø Asia – Pacific Neurotherapeutics market
- Ø Latin America Neurotherapeutics market
- Ø Middle East & Africa Neurotherapeutics market
Some of the major companies dominating the global market are Abbott Laboratories Inc., Becton, Novartis AG, Dickinson and Company, Pfizer Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Biogen Inc., GlaxoSmithKline, Inc., AstraZeneca plc, Sanofi-Aventis, Spiegelberg, Stryker, Covidien, Medtronic, GE healthcare, and Merck & Co.
Scope of the Neurotherapeutics Market Study:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!