Extensive research on patient engagement technology market has brought to light that when patients are engaged in their health care, it leads to measurable improvements in hospital safety and quality of care. Active patient engagement is a pre-requisite to better healthcare delivery. Considering the on-going and rapid change occurring in the health care industry, hospitals are focusing on various ways to engage their patients so as to improve the care delivery process while reducing cost. Learn details of the Industry Insights, Future Trends, Growth Factors and Company Profiles
- Agency -.
Patient engagement technology is increasingly being adopted by healthcare providers, payers, and patients across the globe, particularly in the U.S. This report provides qualitative assessment of the patient engagement technologies in terms of pricing, vendor replacement trends, and selection criteria of adopting patient engagement technologies from provider perspective.
These factors are categorized into “Up-front Cost” and “On-going Costs”. The report provides a generalized trend of pricing of patient engagement technologies.
- Agency -.
Complete report on Patient Engagement Technology spread across is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/patient-…arket-report.html .
The selection of a patient engagement technology must be made based on the organization’s strategic plan and objectives for implementation. Goals and desired outcomes of patient engagement technologies will vary among organizations, from meeting the Meaningful Use incentive to increasing patient engagement.
The report enlightens the vendors offering patient engagement technologies about the critical factors that providers perceive as most important and which factors are relatively less important from them.
Patient Engagement Technology Market: Role of Mobile in Patient Engagement
- Importance of mobile in patient engagement market
- Implementation status of mobile health technology
Patient Engagement Technology Market: Selection Criteria for Patient Engagement Technology (Provider Perspective)
- Cost of patient engagement technologies
- Integration capabilities
- Vendor reputation
- Accessibility and ease of use
- Aligned functionality
The pricing of patient engagement technology depends on number of parameters that determine the cost of patient engagement technologies. Mobile health technologies have also emerged as potentially powerful tools to engage patients in health care.
Mobile health technology can strengthen care delivery process by improving providers’ capacity to reach vulnerable populations and actively engage them in their care. Most of the healthcare organizations are providing mobile health technology to their patient.
Aligned with this trend, healthcare providers, payers and patients are increasingly adopting patient engagement technology that provides benefits to them as well as their patients and customers. However, in spite of numerous benefits of patient engagement technologies certain barriers such as huge investments, lack of health literacy in a large portion of the population, fragmented end-user market, poor access to healthcare and security of patient data are hindering growth of this market.
Benefits To Clinics And Hospitals (Providers)/Payers
- Increased patient satisfaction and experience
- Improved clinical outcomes and quality of care
- More timely appointments and reduced rate of no-shows
- Meet Meaningful Use (MU) criteria
- Reduction in hospital readmission rates
- Increased patient outreach
- Reduce overall cost
Benefits To Patients
- Easy access to health information– Patients can access medical information anytime, anywhere through patient engagement technology or platform
- Easy communication between patent and provider – e-visits and secure messaging help patients communicate with providers using their mobile devices.
- Monitor treatment progress effortlessly – Patients can view and share their medical records and receive test results on their mobile devices
- Increased adherence to prescribed medical treatments - Alerts and reminders help patient stick to their schedules and take medications regularly
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: