Global Polymer Dispersion Market is projected to reach $10.27 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 8.0%, in terms of value. The base year considered for this study is 2016 while the forecast period is from 2017 to 2022.
- Advertising -
The polymer dispersions market is driven by the increasing demand for polymer dispersions from applications such as decorative & protective coating, paper, printing ink, carpet & fabrics, and adhesives & sealants. The report includes an analysis of the polymer dispersions market by region, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
Download Sample Copy of Polymer Dispersions Market @
The key market players in the polymer dispersions market include
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Synthomer Plc. (Germany)
- Mitsui Chemicals (Japan)
- Covestro AG (Germany)
- Solvay SA (Germany)
Key Target Audience:
- Polymer dispersions manufacturers
- Polymer dispersions traders, distributors, and suppliers
- Raw materials and resin suppliers
- Government and research organizations
- Regulatory bodies
- Associations and industry bodies
The global polymer dispersions market is projected to reach $ 10.27 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 8.0%, in terms of value. Polymer dispersions are used in a wide range of applications such as decorative & protective coating, paper, carpet & fabrics, printing ink, adhesives & sealants, and other applications, as it provides properties such as enhanced processability, performance, and appearance to products.
- Advertising -
Access complete report on Polymer Dispersions Market @
The main resin types are acrylic, vinyl, PU, and SB, among others. The acrylic dispersions segment is projected to lead the resin type segment of polymer dispersions in terms of value and volume, during the forecast period.
This is due to the wide usage of acrylic in the manufacture of water-based dispersions for various applications. The cost effectiveness of acrylics over other types, is also leading to the high demand for this subsegment.
Polymer dispersions are used in various applications, and have been segmented into decorative & protective coating, paper, carpet & fabrics, printing ink, adhesives & sealants, and others, in this report. In 2016, the decorative & protective coating application accounted held the largest share of the application segment, in terms of value and volume.
- To estimate and forecast the size of the polymer dispersions market, in terms of value and volume
- To provide detailed information regarding the key factors (drivers, opportunities, and challenges) influencing the growth of the market
- To define, describe, and forecast the polymer dispersions market by resin type and application
- To forecast the market size with respect to five main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East & Africa, and South America
- To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape for market players
- To analyze competitive developments such as acquisitions, product launches, expansions, collaborations, and divestments in the polymer dispersions market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies
Browse complete report on Polymer Dispersions Market by Resin Type (Acrylic, SB, Vinyl, Polyurethane), Application (Decorative & Protective Coating, Paper, Printing Ink, Carpet & Fabrics, Adhesives & Sealants), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022 , Now available at
North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America are the main regions covered for the polymer dispersions market in the report. North America is the largest polymer dispersions market.
The rising demand for polymer dispersions in that geographical segment is mainly driven by its increased use in coating applications, especially in interior and furniture coating. Asia-Pacific is the second-largest consumer and manufacturer of polymer dispersions, globally, and is the fastest-growing region in the market.
Increasing consumer awareness regarding VOC and the increasing demand for green coatings is contributing to the growing demand for polymer dispersions globally.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: