The global oil and gas production is expected to increase by 2.7% over the 2017 to 2021 outlook period. Total production outlook is expected to increase to more than 61 mmboe by 2021.
- Agency -.
However the capex is expected to drop marginally during the outlook period. A sum of more than US$300 billion is expected to be spent in capex in 2021.
- Agency -.
Get sample report @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…-planned-projects
- Global oil and gas production outlook by region for the period 2017 to 2021
- Key economic metrics for the global upstream industry by major regions and companies
- Global liquids and natural gas production outlook by region for the period 2017 to 2021
- Global capex spending outlook on planned projects by key regions and companies
This report shows you how to
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the global upstream industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong outlook of planned oil and gas production
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on the global production and capex outlook
- Assess your competitor’s capex and key economic metrics
Table of Content: Key Points
- Table of Contents 1
- Monthly Global Upstream Review 4
- Appendix 14
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Total Annual Capex Forecast (US$ mil) 5
Table 2: Annual Capex Forecast for Planned Projects (US$ mil) 6
Table 3: Global Economic Metrics 6
Table 4: Liquids Production Forecast by Region (bd)* 8
Table 5: Natural Gas Production Forecast (mmcfd) 9
1.2 List of Figures
Figure 1: Total Production Forecast (mmboe) 4
Figure 2: Average Development Costs of Planned Projects 4
Figure 3: Total Annual Capex Forecast (US$ mil) 4
Figure 4: Remaining Break-even Price 4
Figure 5: Annual Capex Forecast for Planned Projects (US$ mil) 5
Figure 6: Liquids Production Forecast (bd)* 8
Figure 7: Natural Gas Production Forecast (mmcfd)* 9
Figure 8: Capex for Planned Projects (US$ mil) 10
Figure 9: Capex of Top 10 Companies for Planned Projects (US$ mil) 11
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: