Consumers in South Africa increasingly demand more from manufacturers in terms of healthy beverages as more information sources become available to them. The internet is one good source of valuable information for consumers in relation to healthy habits.
- Advertising -
Therefore, more consumers prefer to consume products that are considered to provide health benefits. Better for you (BFY) beverages is one category that benefits from such a development as most products that fall into this category are often pri...
- Advertising -
Better For You Beverages Industry in South Africa report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector.
It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Report at: www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/347145 .
Product coverage: BFY Reduced Caffeine Beverages, BFY Reduced Fat Beverages, BFY Reduced Sugar Beverages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
Get a detailed picture of the Better For You Beverages market;
Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
The Some Points Mentioned in Report are:
- Table 1 Sales of BFY Beverages by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of BFY Beverages by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of BFY Beverages: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of BFY Beverages: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Distribution of BFY Beverages by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of BFY Beverages by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of BFY Beverages by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Ongoing Demand for Health and Wellness Despite Challenging Economic Climate
- Market Growth Hampered by Rising Cost of Living
- Tiger Consumer Brands and Coca-Cola Lead the Hw Market in 2016
- Supermarkets Retain Their Dominance in Health and Wellness During 2016
- Steady Growth in Value Sales Anticipated for the Hw Market Over the Forecast Period
Key Trends and Developments
- Premium Positioning of Some Hw Categories Hampers Their Sales
- Industry Players Expand Their Product Portfolios in A Bid To Boost Their Market Shares
- Government and Consumer Responses To Rising Obesity Levels Benefits Hw Products
No. of Report Pages: 113
Report at: www.orbisresearch.com/contact/347145 .
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...