The economies of China, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Brazil and Mexico, among others, have had a steady GDP growth over the years, attracting investors from around the world to invest in different sectors.
- Advertising -
The Global NDT for structure industry market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period of 2017 – 2022.
The services market is driven by aging infrastructure and the increasing need for its maintenance in developed regions like the US and Western Europe.
The global recession and the European Sovereign Debt crisis have slowed down the economy drastically, thereby making investments in new projects nearly non-existent. However, the need for NDT testing is unaffected as the financial implications of failure are much greater than the cost of testing.
- Advertising -
Avail sample copy of this report at: www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/217327
The increasing number of infrastructure projects in APAC and Latin America has greatly increased the need for NDT. Government regulations combined with environmental mandates because of increasing pollution levels has made NDT mandatory in these emerging countries.
With innovative technologies coming into the picture for power production and aging oil refineries, the power generation and oil and gas industries hold highest market share during the forecast period.
Migration of the general population from rural areas to urban areas has increased in these countries, resulting in demand for housing and other facilities. With the construction sector booming in these countries, the non-destructive testing market has flourished because it is a necessity in getting clearances for buildings.
The Non Destructive Testing Market has been segmented on the basis of Technology (Radiographic Testing, Ultrasonic Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing, Liquid Penetrant Testing, Visual Testing, Acoustic Emission Testing, Thermography Testing, Moisture Content Estimation, Laser Scanning Testing, and Others), Type (Cement, Concrete, Ceramics, and Others), Infrastructure Age (< 30 Years and > 30 Years), End User Industry (Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Oil & gas, Infrastructure, Power Generation, and Others), Time Frame (7 days, 14 days, 28 days, and 28 days - 1 year), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America).
Read more details of the report at: Global Non Destructive Market for …ndustry 2017-2022
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them.
It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles of leading suppliers of Non Destructive Testing Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Mistras Group, Inc., Olympus Corporation, Acuren, Exova Holdings Limited, Arcadia Aerospace Industries, LLC, GE Measurement & Control Solutions, FujiFilm Holdings, and among others.
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
1) The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade.
2) The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
3) The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
1) Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on a regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...