Liquids Storage Capacity Industry Production and Consumption to 2021
- Agency -.
Pune, India, 31st July 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Global Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Liquids Storage - Asia to Underpin Global Storage Capacity Growth”.
A 5.5% growth is expected in the global liquids storage capacity during 2017-2021 outlook period. Asia drives the growth over the next four years, followed by the Middle East.
In Asia, China leads the region both in terms of capacity growth and capital spending.
- Agency -.
Among companies, Brightoil Petroleum (Holdings) Limited and Oman Oil Company SAOC lead globally in liquids storage capacity additions.
- Historical liquids storage capacity data by major regions globally from 2011 to 2016, forecasts up to 2021
- Annual breakdown of capital expenditure on proposed liquids storage projects for the period 2017 to 2021
- Planned liquids storage capacity additions and capital expenditure by key countries and companies globally
- Region wise planned capacity additions and capital expenditure of new liquids storage projects by key countries and companies
- Details of major planned and stalled liquids storage projects globally up to 2021
Reasons to access
- Obtain the most up to date information available on liquids storage projects globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global liquids storage industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecasts of liquids storage projects data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights into planned liquids storage projects globally
- Keep abreast of key planned liquids storage projects globally
- Assess your competitor’s planned liquids storage projects and capacities
Table of Content: Key Points
- Table of Contents 1
1.1. List of Tables 2
1.2. List of Figures 3
- Global Liquids Storage Industry 1
2.1. Key Highlights 1
2.2. New Project Announcements 2
2.3. Major Canceled Projects 2
2.4. Major Stalled Projects 3
2.5. Global Liquids Storage Capacity and Capex Outlook 5
2.6. Regional Capacity Additions and Capex Outlook 9
2.7. Liquids Storage Capacity Additions through New Terminals by Region 29
2.8. Liquids Storage Capacity Additions through Expansion of Existing Terminals by Region 30
2.9. Global Planned and Announced (New Build) Liquids Storage Terminals 31
2.10. Global Stalled Liquids Storage Terminals 40
- Appendix 41
3.1. Abbreviations 41
3.2. Methodology 41
3.2.1. Coverage 41
3.2.2. Secondary Research 41
3.3. Contact Us 42
3.4. Disclaimer 42
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: