The Global Network Forensics market is accounted for $1.17 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $3.24 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 18.5%.
- Agency -.
Rising demand for cloud based solutions, growing need for secure networks from advanced attacks are the key factors favouring the network forensics market. Furthermore, strict regulatory compliances, rising security concern across different industries along with rapid economic growth in emerging markets, increasing digital trend, rise in sophisticated attacking/hacking techniques are the drivers for market growth.
However, lack of skilled investigators is inhibiting the Network Forensics market.
- Agency -.
Some of the major players in global Network Forensics market include
AccessData, Cisco Systems, Inc., EMC RSA, Fireeye, Inc., IBM Corporation, Logrhythm, Inc., Narus, WildPackets, Netscout Systems, Inc., NetWitness, Niksun, Savvius, Inc., Solera Networks, Symantec Corporation and Viavi Solutions.
• Intrusion Detection System (IDS)/Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
• Log management
• Packet capture analysis
• Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
• Threat intelligence
• Managed services
• Professional services
o Design and integration
o Incident response services
o Support and maintenance
o Training and education
Deployment Modes Covered:
Size of the Organization Covered:
• Large enterprises
• Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
Application Areas Covered:
• Application security
• Data center security
• Endpoint security
• Network security
• Other Application Areas
o Database security
o Web security
End Users Covered:
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
• Energy and utilities
• Telecom and IT
• Other End Users
o Aerospace & defense
o Media & entertainment
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: