Electronic component are industry products which are used to affect electrons in an electronic system. These electronic components are divided into different types as active components, passive components and electromechanical components.
Active Electronic Components Market, By Product Types (Semiconductors, Optoelectronic Devices, Display Technologies, Vacuum Tubes), By End-User Industries (Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Manufacturing, Healthcare) - Forecast 2022
Active components are the components which produce energy in the form of current or voltage whereas the passive components are the components which store energy in the form of current or voltage.
Active electronic components consist of semiconductors, diodes, transistors, vacuum tubes, display technologies, optoelectronic devices and others.
Vacuum tubes consist of photo tubes, X-Ray tubes, cathode ray tube,phototube, magic eye tube and others. The study indicates that X-Ray tubes have contributed for large revenue share among the vacuum tubes in the active electronic component market.
Display technologies include Vacuum fluorescent display, LED, LCD, Plasma display and others. The optoelectronic devices consists of Opto-Isolator, Opto-Coupler, Photo-Coupler and others.
Get a sample copy of this report at www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2284 .
In this rapidly progressing environment, the growing demand of high-tech electronic products such as digital cameras, gaming consoles are contributing in the growth of electronic industry resulting to positive growth in the active electronic components market. The active electronic components are used in various industries including semiconductor, healthcare, manufacturing, and consumer electronics among others.
Developments in computer aided systems; internet of things (IoT), automated technologies are some of the major driving factors of active electronic components market.
The Global Active Electronic Components Market is expected to grow at USD ~387 Billion by 2022, at ~8% of CAGR between 2016 and 2022.
Study Objectives of Active Electronic Components Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Active Electronic Components Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Active Electronic Components Market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of type and end user.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Active Electronic Components Market.
Complete Report Available at www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…ents-market-2284 .
The prominent players in the Active Electronic Components Market are –
- Hitachi AIC Inc. (Japan)
- Infineon Technologies AG (Germany)
- Texas Instruments, Inc. (U.S)
- Analog Devices, Inc. (U.S.)
- NXP Semiconductors N.V. (Netherlands)
- Panasonic Corporation (Japan)
- Toshiba Corporation (Japan)
- STMicroelectronics (Switzerland)
- Renesas Electric Corporation (Japan)
- Maxim Integrated (U.S.)
The global active electronic components market has been segmented on the basis of types, end-users and region.
Active Electronic Components by Product Types:
- Semiconductors (Diodes & Triodes, Transistors, Integrated Circuits, Detectors & Emitters)
- Optoelectronic Devices (Opto-Isolator, Opto-Coupler, Photo-Coupler among others)
- Display Technologies (LCD, LED among others)
- Vacuum Tubes (Cathode, X-Ray among others)
Active Electronic Components by End-Users:
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
The regional analysis of Active Electronic Components Market is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. The study indicates that North America is dominating the active electronic component market.
But it has been observed that in coming years Asia- Pacific region would grow significantly in the active electronic component market.
Asia – Pacific countries like China, India and Japan are ahead in the in Active Electronic Components market due to increasing penetration of high-tech devices, increased requirement of miniaturization, developments of auto electronics, economic development, growing digitization, rapid industrialization and many more. The study predicts that Europe would have a steady growth in active electronic component market.
Access report at www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2259 .
- System Integrators
- network equipment vendors
- chipset vendors
- software/application providers
- user equipment manufacturers
- network infrastructure integrators
- Government Organizations
- Research/Consultancy firms
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 MARKET INTRODUCTION
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
1.2.1 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
1.3 MARKET STRUCTURE
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 RESEARCH NETWORK SOLUTION
2.2 PRIMARY RESEARCH
2.3 SECONDARY RESEARCH
2.4 FORECAST MODEL
2.4.1 MARKET DATA COLLECTION, ANALYSIS & FORECAST
2.4.2 MARKET SIZE ESTIMATION
3 MARKET DYNAMICS
3.2 MARKET DRIVERS
3.3 MARKET CHALLENGES
3.4 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES
3.5 MARKET RESTRAINTS
4 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
5.1 PORTER’S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.2 SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYSIS
6 ACTIVE ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS MARKET, BY SEGMENTS
6.2 MARKET STATISTICS
6.2.1 BY TYPE
220.127.116.11.1 DIODES & TRIODES
18.104.22.168.5 DETECTORS & EMITTERS
22.214.171.124 OPTOELECTRONIC DEVICES
126.96.36.199 DISPLAY TECHNOLOGIES
188.8.131.52 VACUUM TUBES
6.2.2 BY END-USER
184.108.40.206 CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
6.2.3 BY GEOGRAPHY
220.127.116.11 NORTH AMERICA
18.104.22.168 REST OF THE WORLD
7 COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
7.1 MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
7.2 COMPANY PROFILES
7.2.1 HITACHI AIC INC.
7.2.2 INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG
7.2.3 TEXAS INSTRUMENTS, INC.
7.2.4 ANALOG DEVICES, INC.
7.2.5 NXP SEMICONDUCTORS N.V.
7.2.6 PANASONIC CORPORATION
7.2.7 TOSHIBA CORPORATION
7.2.9 RENESAS ELECTRIC CORPORATION
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information: