The report tracks the major market events including product launches, technological developments, mergers & acquisitions, and the innovative business strategies opted by key market players. Along with strategically analyzing the key micro markets, the report also focuses on industry-specific drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges in the Industrial control systems security market. The scope of this report covers the Industrial control systems security market by its major segments, which include the types, applications, and the major geographic regions.
According to the report, “Industrial Control Systems Security Market, by Solution (Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS), Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention System (IDS/IPS), Antivirus/anti-malware, Firewall, Virtualization security, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), SCADA encryption, Unified Threat Management (UTM), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Identity and Access Management (IAM), Service (Design, integration, and consulting, Risk management services, Audit and reporting, Managed services), Security Type (Network security, Endpoint security, Application security, Database security), Vertical (Power, Energy and utilities, Transportation systems, Chemical and manufacturing) – Global Revenue, Trends, Growth, Share, Size and Forecast to 2022”, the market for Industrial control systems security is expected to grow at an impressive rate, due to the increased prevalence of diseases and the rising demand from around the world.
Download Free Sample: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/reque…ample.php?id=1058
A targeted attack on the industrial control systems is one of the biggest challenges that industries are facing today. Due to rise in cyber-attacks and network security threats, industrial control systems security market is gaining popularity across many countries.
It is not a common practice for industries to carry out their normal functions in case there is a malware infection or any other kind of cyber-attacks detected.
This report studies the current and future aspects of industrial control systems security market.
KEY PREMIUM INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
- Government organizations and several other industries are making huge investments in smart a technology which is creating newer opportunities for the growth of industrial control systems security market. Firewall is one of the most critical infrastructure security options as it provides strong risk management solutions such as integrated network intrusion prevention, application awareness and deep packet inspection.
- Evolution of next generation firewall security is promoting the market growth. As the industrial control systems offer protection from online vulnerabilities such as viruses or malware and real-time solution for threat detection, prevention and response the market is estimated to grow at a fast-pace worldwide during the forecasted period.
- However, an expense associated with installation of industrial control systems is hampering the growth of the market in developing economies.
The industrial control systems security market is divided into five major geographical segments which are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America. The North America region holds the highest market share and is the largest revenue contributor for the industrial control systems security market.
In terms of market size, Asia-Pacific region is the largest. There are many small and medium enterprises (SMEs) seen in the Asia-Pacific region which is promoting the market growth.
Due to presence of large industrial area, there is a scope for the market to spread across various industries such as manufacturing, transportation, and energy and power. Next in line is the Middle East and Africa region which is witnessing a steady market growth during the forecasted period because of rise in advancements in industrial automation and updated government regulations.
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
Key players in the Industrial control systems security market include:
- ABB Ltd.
- Belden Inc.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Fortinet, Inc.
- General Electric Company
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Mcafee LLC
- Siemens AG
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Scalar Market Research Inc. aspires to assist organizations from around the world to achieve their business goal with premium market research reports and consulting services. Our real-time industry tracking with the help of advanced analytics offers acrystal clear view of all the activities in niche markets. Our team, with thorough global understanding, works relentlessly to gather the necessary market insights, including customer analysis, competitions and global forecast. Find out more about ...
For more information: