Radiation detection (also known as radiological detection) refers to the safety of the environment and people from harmful effects of ionizing radiation, which covers electromagnetic radiation and particle radiation. Learn details of the Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2023
Based on the end user industries, the global radiation detection, monitoring & safety market can be broadly classified as nuclear power plants, homeland security & defense, and manufacturing industry. Further, each of the above-mentioned market segments pertaining to radiation detection, monitoring & safety market could be further segmented on the basis of composition: gas-filled detectors, and scintillators.
On the basis of different product type, the radiation detection, monitoring & safety market can be classified as personal dosimeters, area process monitors, environment radiation monitors, surface contamination monitors and radioactive material monitors. As per the product use of radiation safety, the market can be further categorized into full-body accessories, hand safety accessories, face safety accessories and others.
North America was the largest market for radiation detection, monitoring, and safety in 2014. The market dominance of North America was attributed to its wide nuclear power plants along with, nuclear weapon research, development and storage center.
Moreover the stiffer regulation towards radiation detection, monitoring, and safety in the region has also contributed to market growth. Asia-Pacific market for the radiation detection, monitoring, and safety market is growing at a fast pace, attributed to the ongoing expansion in the nuclear power production capacity in developing countries.
China, India, and Indonesia have passed many new proposals for their capacity expansion, which is expected to boost up radiation detection, monitoring, and safety market in the coming years.
Some of the major players operating in the global radiation detection monitoring & safety market include, Ametek, Inc., Atomtex SPE, Arktis Radiation Detectors, Ltd., Canberra Industries, Inc., Comecer S.P.A, Centronic Limited, Fuji Electric Co., Ltd., General Atomics Electronics Systems, Inc., General Electric Measurement and Control (GE-MCS) , Lab Impex Systems, Ltd. (Acquired By Ultra Electronics), LND, Inc., Landauer, Inc., Ludlum Measurements, Inc., Radiation Monitoring Devices, Inc., Redlen Technologies, Inc., RAE Systems, Inc., S.E.
International, Inc. , Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., and Smiths Detection Group, Ltd.
- Provides comprehensive understanding of the market with the help of informed market outlook, opportunities, challenges, trends, size and growth, competitive analysis, major competitors and Porter analysis
- Identifies the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players. assesses the future impact of the propellants and restraints on the market
- Uncovers potential demands in the market
- Porter analysis identifies competitive forces within the market
- Provides information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market
- Provides sizes of key regional markets using yardsticks of segments, applications, and segments of applications
- Highlights the competitive scenario of the market, major competitors, and benchmarking
- Provides profiles of major competitors of the market including details of their operations, product and services, recent developments and key financial metrics. Profiles provide better understanding of competition as well as the demands of the market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: PS Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. We provide market research reports, industry reports, business intelligence and research based consulting services across a range of industries. With the help of our professional corporate relations with various companies, our market research offers the most accurate market forecasting. Our analysts and consultants interact with leading companies of the concerned domain to substantiate every single data presented in our pub ...
For more information: