The industrial lighting market is expected to be worth $13.17 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 7.82% between 2017 and 2023.
- Agency -.
“Increasing modernization and infrastructural development, durability of LED lights for industrial usage, and low energy consumption by LEDs are expected to drive the growth of the industrial lighting market”
Safety is an important parameter for industrial set-ups such as plants, warehouses, and distribution centers. Hence, industrial lighting plays a key role in maintaining adequate illumination and enhancing productivity.
The application areas of industrial lighting included in this study are warehouse and cold storage, factory and production lines, outer premises, parking areas, hazardous locations, and others.
Browse 70 Market Data Tables and 58 Figures spread through 164 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Industrial Lighting Market - Global Forecast to 2023"
- Agency -.
The key players in the industrial lighting market profiled in the report are as follows:
- Philips Lighting Holding B.V. (Netherlands)
- Hubbell Lighting, Inc. (US)
- Emerson (US)
- Legrand (France)
- Acuity Brands Lighting, Inc. (US)
- TOYODA GOSEI Co., Ltd (Japan)
- Cree, Inc. (US)
- General Electric (US)
- Osram Licht AG (Germany)
- Zumtobel Group (Austria)
Get sample report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=1160335 .
This research study is obliging for following audience:
- Component and equipment suppliers
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Original design manufacturers (ODMs)
- Installers and maintenance service providers
- Research organizations
- Component integrators
- Technology providers
Make an Inquiry on “Industrial Lighting Market by Light Source (LED, HID, Fluorescent), Offering (Lamps & Luminaires, Control Systems, Services), Installation Type (New, Replacement, Retrofit), Product, Application, and Geography - Global Forecast to 2023” research report at
“The LED lighting market is likely to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period”
LEDs are one of the types of solid-state lighting technologies, which are increasingly being used in industrial applications, including warehouses and cold storage, factory and production lines, and outer premises. LED lighting has the potential to reduce the amount of energy consumed in lighting applications.
Traditionally, incandescent lights were used for general lighting application; however, were extremely inefficient as they produced only 10% light and the remaining 90% of the energy was released in the form of heat.
Ask for Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=1160335 .
“Industrial lighting market in RoW to grow at the highest CAGR”
On a global level, RoW is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Countries in the RoW region are likely to witness an extensive growth in infrastructural building projects.
Therefore, the industrial lighting market in this region is expected to exhibit a high growth.
Access a copy at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=1160335 .
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments obtained through secondary research, extensive primary interviews have been conducted with officials from the key players.
The breakup of the profile of primaries has been given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 25 %, Tier 2 – 35%, and Tier 3 – 40%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives–35%, Directors – 25%, and Others– 40%
- By Region: North America–43%, APAC–29%, Europe–14%, and RoW –14%
Research Coverage: The report studies the industrial lighting market segmented on the basis of light source, offering, installation type, product, and application. It also includes the forecast of the market size, in terms of value, with respect to four main regions—North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW).
The study identifies and analyzes the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges for the market. It also profiles the key players operating in industrial lighting market as well as describes the overall value chain of the market.
Reasons to Access the Report:
- The report would help the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report would help stakeholders understand their competitors better and gain more insights to enhance their position in the market.
- The competitive landscape section includes the competitor ecosystem and the recent development strategies adopted by the key players in the market, which include product launches and developments, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: