According to the report Asia Pacific Burn Care Market, published by Market Data Forecast, The Market was worth $ 0.33 billion in 2016 and estimated to reach $ 0.44 billion by the end of 2021 with a growing potential of 7.4%.
- Advertising -
Burn care is a major challenge in Asia, having the highest female mortality globally due to flame burns. Burns are more frequent in the rural region, affecting the poor.
Most common cause are kerosene and flammable flowing garments worn by the women. Burn injuries causes sickness and mortality globally.
- Advertising -
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Asia-Pacific Burn Care Market to 2021 at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…care-market-1080/
Children do get injured due to floor level storing of hot liquids such as food items, milk, and water. Farmers get a lot of electrical burns during agriculture phase since they get electricity directly from the mainline in order to pump water to the farm.
Kerosene, a highly flammable liquid which is available in every household in India and is used in most intentional injuries. In India, over 1,000,000 people are moderately or severely burnt every year.
In Tokyo, burn injuries is the severe problem, approximately 1250 were burned severely.
The Major factors that attribute to the growth of the Market is due to rising incidence of burns due to lack of education to vulnerable populations, growing expenditure in Healthcare owing to increase usage of skin grafts, favourable government initiatives results in increasing number of emergency burn units and clinics.
Asia-Pacific Burn Care Market: Segmentation
By Product Type
By Extent of damage
- Superficial Partial Thickness Burn
- Deep Thickness Burn
by End Users
- Home care
On the basis of geography, the Asia-Pacific market is analysed under various countries namely China, India, Japan, South Korea.
Multinational companies are investing mostly on developing new products which enables them to have a competitive advantage. Some of the key players influencing the Asia-Pacific Burn care market, include Smith & Nephew plc (UK), Acelity L.P (US), 3M Company (US), Molnlycke Health Care (Sweden), Derma Sciences Inc.(US), Medtronic (Ireland).
Reasons to access Asia-Pacific Burn Care Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: