Asia is expected to lead the growth with proposed capital spending of more than US$200 billion outlined for 36 planned (new-build) refineries.
- Agency -.
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “H2 2017 Global Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Refineries”.
The global refinery industry is expected to witness a growth of more than 13% during the 2017-2021 period. The total CDU capacity is expected to increase globally by more than 100 mmbd by 2021.
- Agency -.
Dayushan Island refinery in China, Lagos I refinery in Nigeria, and Al-Zour refinery in Kuwait are the major planned refineries globally in terms of CDU capacity, by 2021.
- Refinery crude distillation unit capacity data by region for the period 2011 to 2021
- Annual breakdown of capital expenditure spending on refineries for the period 2017 to 2021
- Global planned (new build) refinery capacity additions and capital expenditure spending by key countries and operators
- Capital expenditure spending on planned (new build) refineries by key countries and operators in a region
- Details of all planned (new build) refineries globally up to 2021
Key points to access
- Obtain the most up to date information available on refineries globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical, and outlook of planned refinery capacity data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the planned refineries globally
- Keep abreast of key global planned refinery projects
- Assess your competitor’s planned refinery projects and capacities
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- Global Refining Industry
List of Tables
Table 1: Count of Planned and Announced Refineries by Region during 2017-2021 8
Table 2: Total Refinery CDU Capacity by Region (mmbd) 9
Table 3: Total Capex Spending on Planned and Announced (New Build) Refineries by Region (US$ bil) 11
Table 4: CDU Capacity Additions Through New Units by Region (mbd) 21
Table 5: CDU Capacity Additions Through Expansion of Existing Units by Region (mbd) 21
Table 6: Coking Capacity Additions Through New Units by Region (mbd) 22
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: