According to a new market intelligence report by BIS Research, titled ‘Global Isoflavones Market- Analysis and Forecast (2017-2021)’, the global isoflavones market is expected to reach $21.90 million by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 13.7% between 2017 and 2021. The overall growth in the isoflavones market is fuelled by a number of factors such as the economic development, increasing health conscious population, high demand for soy based products, and increasing consumer preferences for using isoflavones products.
Isoflavones find their uses in various industry verticals including nutraceuticals, cosmetics, food and beverage and others. The demand for isoflavones from various end-use industry is on a continuous rise and is expected to grow in the next five years because of the rise in consumer awareness and demand for natural solutions which are beneficial for various health issues. The reason for this increasing demand for soy products from various end-use industry is the gradually increasing consumer awareness.
Increasing health conscious population and rise in the demand of nutraceutical supplements in disease prevention are, thereby driving the demand from emerging economies such as China, Brazil, and India.
BIS Research Analysis: bisresearch.com/industry-report/global-isoflavones-market-2021.html
According to Rakhi Tanwar, an analyst at BIS Research, “Soybean by source type dominated the global isoflavones market with the market share of approximately 79% in 2016, registering the CAGR of 13.9% between 2017 and 2021. Soy is the largest source of isoflavones, and these compounds are responsible for supporting soy's health-promoting qualities. Soy milk, whole soybeans, soy flour, tofu, soy nuts and soy nut butter contain the highest concentration of isoflavones. Soybean is a plant source of eight important amino acids which makes it the fully sourced non-animal protein. Epidemiological studies have proven that individuals who regularly consume soy foods have a lower risk of breast, colon and prostate cancers as compared to others.”
Global Isoflavones Market Snapshot:
According to Sonal Rawat, an analyst at BIS research, “Nutraceutical end-use industry dominated the global isoflavones market. The nutraceutical end-use industry dominated the global isoflavones market with a market share of 40.1% in 2016. Nutraceuticals are attaining substantial importance because of the possible benefits associated with the products. Various studies have also shown that these products are used to improve health, delay the aging process, increase life expectancy, and support the structure and function of the body. Thus the various health benefits associated with isoflavones make it a popular raw material to be used in the industry.”
This market report provides a thorough analysis of the recent trends influencing the global isoflavones market, along with a comprehensive study of the future trends and developments. The report is a compilation of various segmentations of the market, including a market breakdown by source type, end-use industry, and different geographical regions. It also includes a separate segment on competitive insights and market insights, wherein, the revenue generated from the sale of isoflavones is tracked to calculate the market size.
Some of the key players in the isoflavones market are Archer Daniels Midland Company, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Cargill Health and Food Technologies, Tradichem S.L., Future Ceuticals Inc., Frutarom Health, Fujicco Co.ltd, Herbo Nutra, Alpro, Bio-gen Extracts Pvt. Ltd., Future Ceuticals Inc., and Perennial life sciences Pvt. Ltd, among others. These companies provide a broad product portfolio for specific needs and applications.
Request for Sample Report: bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=399&type=download
This report is a meticulous compilation of research on more than 100 players in the isoflavones ecosystem and draws upon insights from in-depth interviews with key opinion leaders of more than 50 leading companies, market participants and vendors. The report also profiles around 16 companies among which are Archer Daniels Midland Company, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Cargill Health and Food Technologies, Tradichem S.L., Future Ceuticals Inc., Frutarom Health, Fujicco Co.ltd, Herbo Nutra, and Alpro among others.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What is the size, in terms of value ($million) and volume (metric tons), of isoflavones market in 2016, and growth rate during the forecast period, 2017-2021?
- What are different source types of isoflavones and developments by respective manufacturers?
- How much metric tons of isoflavones is extracted from soybeans?
- What is the revenue generation of isoflavones being utilized by different end users in 2016 and their growth prospects?
- How much metric tons of isoflavones is being consumed by nutraceuticals industry?
- What is the market size of different source types, in terms of value and volume both, on the basis of different applications?
- What is the isoflavones market size for different regions in terms of value and volume both, on the basis of various source types and applications?
- What are the key trends and opportunities in isoflavones market, pertaining to countries included in different geographical regions?
- How attractive is the market for different stakeholders present in the industry by analyzing the futuristic scenario of isoflavones
- What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for isoflavones during the forecast period?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global isoflavones market?
- What kind of new strategies is being adopted by existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- What is the competitive strength of key players in the isoflavones market by analyzing through market share analysis?
- What are the key market players in the market, along with their detailed analysis & profiles (including company snapshots, their financials, key products & services, and SWOT analysis)?
The smart food market is a combination of different types of foods such as functional foods, encapsulated foods, genetically modified foods, and others (analog and novel foods). Besides the health benefits that influence a consumer’s purchasing decision, other factors which are driving consumer interests towards smart food products include age, location, education, gender, price, income levels, knowledge, and beliefs.
The global fermented food and ingredient market is estimated to witness growth at a CAGR of 4.98% over the period of 2017 to 2023. This growth in the market is attributed to the increasing awareness among consumers about health and balanced diet and also the changing dietary patterns according to modern lifestyle. Moreover, the rising healthcare costs have also driven the growth of this market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: As an Owl on top of the Globe (Our Logo), BIS Research is continuously scanning, analyzing, and predicting emerging technology areas and reporting the same for your business growth. BIS Research is a global technology research and advisory company which focuses on the emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market. We strive to provide information about such uncharted territories to our clients so as to facilitate their decision making process. BIS Researc ...
For more information: