Learn details of the Share, Opportunities, Segmentation and Forecast to 2022
- Agency -.
This report provides an overview of key insights into the attitudes and shopping behaviors of consumers living in six next generation emerging markets in Africa, using primary research into 15 next generation emerging economies across Africa, Asia and Central and South America, where consumers in these countries were asked to identify their key spending drivers, health and wellness concerns and eating preferences.
With the rise of living standards in next generation emerging markets, consumer behavior and attitudes towards FMCG products are changing. This report provides an overview of key insights into the attitudes and shopping behaviors of consumers living in six next generation emerging markets in Africa, using primary research into 15 such countries across Africa, Asia and Central and South America, where consumers in these countries were asked to identify their key spending drivers, health and wellness concerns, and eating preferences.
- Agency -.
- The surge in disposable income of consumers in these markets is resulting in growth in spending power and shoppers’ confidence.
- Perception of health and wellness are important influencers of buying decisions at the shelf among African next generation emerging market consumers.
- Consumers in these countries are very much family-orientated and this can be directly seen in their style of eating.
- Novel varieties have significant appeal for consumers across most FMCG categories, which is a promising opportunity for innovation investment.
Reasons to access
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Content: Key Points
NGEM Africa Overview
Spending trends of NGEM African consumers
Key factors influencing NGEM African consumers
Key concerns affecting NGEM African consumers
Eating preferences and attitudes of NGEM African consumers
NGEM African consumers attitude towards international and local products
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: