Asia-Pacific Antivenom Market by Type [Vaccines and Hyperimmune Sera (Homologous & Heterologous)] and by Animal (Snakes, Scorpions, Spiders, and Others) - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
According to the report Asia-Pacific Anti-venom Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the Asia-Pacific market is projected to reach USD 294.9 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.85% from 2016 to 2021.
Report is available at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-antivenom-market-1583/request-sample
Anti-venom is a medication made from antibodies which are utilised in order to treat certain venomous bites and stings. It is prepared by collecting venom from toxic animals such as snakes, spiders, scorpions, and other poisonous animals.
According to recent surveys, approximately 40,000-80,000 people are dying in the Asia pacific region with snake bites.
- Advertising -
The factors that are driving the market are the government initiations are increasing to assist the result of high quality anti-venom products, increasing awareness among the people. Additionally, deaths from venomous animal’s bites and accumulating the research to develop anti-venom products are further refreshing the growth of Anti-venom Market.
The restraints of Anti-venom market are termination of anti-venom products, insufficient funding to expand the anti-venom products to meet demand, high cost of the products, regulatory entanglements, and high costs of maintaining livestock for anti-venom.
By Hyperimmune sera
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
The key competitors in the Anti-Venom market are Instituto Bioclon, S.A. de C.V. (Mexico), Pfizer AG (Switzerland), CSL Limited (Australia), F.
Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland), Merck & Co., Inc. (U.S.), Rare Disease Therapeutics, Inc.
(U.S.), Vins Bio products Limited (India), BTG Plc (U.K.), Incepta Vaccine Ltd. (Bangladesh), and Bharat Serum and Vaccines Limited (BSV) (India).
Scope of the Anti-Venom Market Study:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: