Polyethylene terephthalate is also known as PET/PETE, and is the most common thermoplastic polymer resin in the polyester family. It is produced by combining raw materials, such as monoethylene glycol and purified terephthalic acid. It is used in thermoforming applications, such as in fibers for clothing, containers for liquids & foods, and in combination with glass fiber for engineering resins. It is widely used for the formation of plastic bottles, which are increasingly embraced across food & beverage industry, owing to its excellent water and moisture barrier material properties.
- Advertising -
Report : goo.gl/P389ka
Consumers are widely embracing PET, owing to its utilization in packaging food and non-food items. Moreover, it possesses safe, strong, transparent, versatile, lightweight, resealability, shatter-resistance, and recyclability characteristics.
In addition, recycled PET packages exhibit the property of recycling again.
This report projects the trends and opportunities of the global PET market.
- Advertising -
The PET market is emerging on account of its growth in demand from electrical & electronic industry, it is durable electrical & electronic performance, thereby offering a glossy finish. Its lightweight, glass-reinforced composition exhibits dimensional stability, making it ideal for the replacement of die-cast metals and thermosets.
Thus, PET UV-resistant property makes it ideal for utilization in electronic products eventually driving the market growth.
The global polyethylene terephthalate market is highly dynamic since manufacturers are focusing on replacing traditional glass packaging with polyethylene terephthalate packaging. Moreover, excellent recyclability characteristics of polyethylene terephthalate is a major factor expected to surge the market growth.
Moreover, PET packaging is 100% recyclable, thus increasingly reused by manufacturers of products, that do not require virgin PET, such as carpets and raincoats, which resulted in higher profit margin for market players. However, the fluctuating prices of crude oil and the enforcement of stringent government rules regulating the usage of PET are expected to refrain the market growth.
Report : goo.gl/QyD5SX
The global polyethylene terephthalate market is segmented based on application, end-use industry, and geography. Based on application, it is categorized into beverages, sheet & films, food packaging, and others (cosmetic bottles and household products).
Beverages is divided into bottled water, carbonated, and others (juices and LDP). Based on end-use industry, it is classified into packaging, electrical & electronics, industrial machinery, automotive, construction, and others (material handling and strapping).
Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key market players in the global polyethylene terephthalate market include:
- RTP Company
- M&G Group
- Indorama Ventures
- PET Processors LLC.
- Lanxess Corporation
- Nan Ya Plastics
- Lyondell Basell Industries N.V.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, along with estimations and dynamics through 2016-2023, which is expected to help identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to the individual market revenue.
- Region wise and country-wise PET market conditions have been comprehensively analyzed.
- This study evaluates a competitive landscape and the value chain analysis to understand the competitive environment across geographies.
- An in-depth analysis of segmentation of the PET market within the market is provided.
Report : goo.gl/LzpzhL
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Sheets & Films
- Consumer Goods
- Food Packaging
- Others (Cosmetic Bottles and Household Products)
By End-use Industry
- Electrical & Electronics
- Others (Material Handling and Strapping)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Report : goo.gl/Qnntwz
The other players in the value chain (profiles not included in the report) include:
- Toray Industries
- M&G Group
- Jiangsu Sanfangxiang Group
- Far Eastern New Century
- Quadrant AG
- Tray-Pak Corporation
- Verdeco Recycling Inc.
- Eastman Chemical Company
- lpek S.A.B de C.V.
- Reliance Industries Ltd.
- Dhunseri Petrochem Ltd.
- *The above list of companies is not profiled in the report, and can be added based on client interest.
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1. INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3. MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4. GLOBAL POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- CHAPTER 5. GLOBAL POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, BY END-USE INDUSTRY
- CHAPTER 6. GLOBAL POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 7. COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...