Unattended Ground Sensor Market, Spurred By The Changing Warfare Tactics, Predicted To Continue High Growth Till 2022.
- Advertising -
Unattended Ground Sensors can be defined as military sensors which includes several sensor technologies. UGS sensors are deployed at the area of operation for detecting, classifying and reporting target information through wireless links to a remote control center.
The unattended ground sensor systems employ various sensor modalities including acoustic, magnetic, seismic sensors and some others. UGS systems use small, low cost and robust sensors, which are expected to last in the field even for weeks or months.
- Advertising -
Browse Market Report - industryarc.com/Report/16972/unatt…ensor-market.html
Scope & Regional Forecast of the Unattended Ground Sensor Market
There is an increase in the demand for spy sensors, which are used in various applications. It leads high demand for the Unattended Ground Sensor Market.
The high adoption of UGS security in various applications like civil, military, police department and tactical logistic forces is the primary factor that drives growth to the market. The rise in technological innovation is the key driver that promotes the market with fast growth.
Power and communication limitations are the main restraints that hinders the Unattended Ground Sensor Market growth. But, they have processing power on board to provide users with instant intelligence and are networked so that they can communicate data to back-end analysts as well as local operators.
This in turn results to register high growth for the market in the coming years.
North America is dominating the Unattended Ground Sensor Market because of higher usage and consumption of ground sensors in various applications. Asia-Pacific is holding the next position followed by Europe.
Asia-Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth due to rapidly increasing usage of USG in homeland security applications by various agencies in developing countries like China and India in this region.
Segmentations & Key Players Involved in the Unattended Ground Sensor Market
The Unattended Ground Sensor Market can be broken down into various segmentations on the basis of -
- Type: Seismic UGS, Acoustic UGS, Magnetic UGS, Infrared UGS and Others.
- Application: Civil, Military, Police Department and Tactical Logistic Forces.
- Region: Europe, Asia-Pacific,North America and Rest of the World (RoW).
Some of the key players involved in the Unattended Ground Sensor Market are as follows:
- Textron Systems
- Northrop Grumman
Why access this report?
* The overall market has been consolidated from the perspective of different geographic locations and key economies for this market.
* Identifies growth sectors and factors driving or constraining the market.
* The market is analyzed based on the key attributes such as the power in the hands of producers and consumers, analysis on the degree of competition, and threats from substitutes and new entrants.
* The study includes the demand of this particular market on a global and regional scale for a six year period of 2016 - 2022, to assess how the market will develop.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: IndustryARC is a Research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 Reports Annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in ...
For more information: