According to the report Asia-Pacific Artificial Organs and Bionics Market, published by Market Data Forecast, The market has been estimated at USD 4.07 Billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 6.67 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 10.40% during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021.
Artificial organs are man-made devices which are integrated into human body to replace the natural organs which are either partially or completely not performing its functions at all. Bionic implants are mechanical or electronic systems that function like living organisms or parts of living organisms.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Asia-Pacific Artificial Organs and Bionics Market to 2021 at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…nics-market-1664/
The market for Artificial Organs and Bionics is mainly driven due to increasing prevalence of acute renal failure and renal disorders due to lifestyle habits such as excessive alcohol consumption and growing geriatric population base causing a rise in organ failure rates. But, the market growth can be hampered due to continuous technological advances in artificial organ product designs which have made it difficult to redeem clear cost effectiveness, and high implantation cost of artificial organs.
Asia-Pacific Artificial Organs and Bionics Market: Segmentation
- Artificial Organs
- o Artificial Heart
- o Artificial Kidney
- o Artificial liver
- o Artificial pancreas
- o Artificial lungs
- o Vision bionics
- o Ear bionics
- o Orthopedic bionic
- o Cardiac Bionics
- o Brain bionics
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Product
- Electronic bionics
- Mechanical bionics
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Technology
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Technology
- Market Share Analysis, By Technology
Type of fixation
- Externally worn
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type of fixation
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type of fixation
- Market Share Analysis, By Type of fixation
Geographically, Asia-Pacific market for Artificial Organs and Bionics is segmented into China, India, Japan, South Korea and Australia. The Artificial Organs and Bionics market in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR, which is greatly due to increasing aging population and large consumer base, rising government initiatives for enhancing healthcare, and high disposable income.
Orthofix International N.V., Biomet, Inc., Medtronic, Inc., Cochlear Ltd., Second Sight Medical Products, Inc., Ossur, Ekso Bionics, St. Jude Medical, Inc., Baxter International, Inc., Abiomed Inc., Asahi Kasei Medical Co., Ltd, Berlin Heart GmbH, Boston Scientific Corporation, F Hoffman-La Roche Ltd, Worldheart Corporation, Thoratec Corporation, Gambro AB, Lifenet Health, Jarvik Heart Inc.
are the major players of Asia-Pacific Artificial Organs and Bionics market.
Reasons to buy Asia-Pacific Artificial Organs and Bionics Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!