According to the latest research report by BIS Research, titled ‘Global Air-Independent Propulsion (AIP) Systems For Submarines Market- Analysis And Forecast 2017-2026’, Out of all the AIP systems, stirling engine and fuel cell AIP modules are the most prominent systems that have been used in 2016 and is estimated to witness the higher demand during the forecast period 2017-2026. The fuel cell module market for AIP systems is estimated to generate the highest revenue during the forecast period.
Submarines have become the major weapon for naval warfare for carrying out sensitive undersea operations. There have been multiple efforts towards the development of more powerful and quieter submarines that could help in eliminating the risk of being tracked by the enemy radars. Conventional diesel-electric submarines produce lesser noise as compared to the nuclear submarines as they run on battery charge through electric engines. However, these submarines face some of the challenges related to the storage of batteries.
This whole process of recharging submarine batteries exposes them to the enemy forces and increases the chances of being detected. Therefore, there has been a continuous development towards increasing underwater endurance of diesel-electric submarines. As a result of which, air-independent propulsion systems have been developed. These propulsion systems help submarines to remain submerged without the need for fresh oxygen, thus, increasing their endurance. With various forms of innovations in the field of AIP technology, advanced systems are being developed that are extremely efficient and are cost-effective as well.
BIS Research Analysis: bisresearch.com/industry-report/gl…-market-2026.html
Based on the ongoing developments in the field of different AIP technologies, the total market size of AIP systems for submarines was valued at $174.1 million in 2016. The market of AIP systems is expected to show robust growth due to increasing need for safe and secure underwater military operations and demand for submarine modernization plans by the naval forces. Saab, DCNS, ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems, Howaldtswerke-Deutsche Werft (HDW), Siemens and United Technologies Corporation, among others, are some of the major players of the AIP systems market.
Few Companies mentioned in the Report:
• General Dynamics
• Lockheed Martin Corporation
• Kongsberg Gruppen
• United Technologies Corporation
• United Shipbuilding Corporation
• China Shipbuilding Industry Corporation
Key questions addressed in the report:
• What are the major market drivers, challenges and opportunities in the global air-independent propulsion systems for submarines market and their case studies?
• How the air-independent propulsion systems for submarines market evolve and what is its scope in the future?
• What is the market share of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global air-independent propulsion systems for submarines market in 2017 and 2026?
• How will each segment of the global air-independent propulsion systems for submarines market grow during the forecast period and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2026?
• What are the influencing factors that may affect the market share of the key players?
• How will the industry evolve during the forecast period between 2017 and 2026?
• What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the key players to stand out in this market?
• What will be the growth rate of different segments during the forecast period? Which is the leading segment by type and fit?
• Who are the key players for the next generation of air-independent propulsion systems for submarines market?
• How the market has been segmented on the basis of type?
• Which geographical location will dominate the next generation air-independent propulsion systems for submarines market?
Request for Sample Report: bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=400&type=download
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: As an Owl on top of the Globe (Our Logo), BIS Research is continuously scanning, analyzing, and predicting emerging technology areas and reporting the same for your business growth. BIS Research is a global technology research and advisory company which focuses on the emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market. We strive to provide information about such uncharted territories to our clients so as to facilitate their decision making process. BIS Researc ...
For more information: