The non-destructive testing (NDT) and inspection market is expected to be valued at $12.06 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 7.83% between 2017 and 2023.
- Advertising -
“Non-destructive testing and inspection market expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.83% during the forecast period”
The non-destructive testing (NDT) and inspection market growth is driven by stringent government safety regulations for maintaining product quality and safety within an industrial environment. Large-scale infra projects in emerging countries are likely to create opportunities for the players in the market.
Browse 79 Market Data Tables and 45 Figures spread through 202 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Non-Destructive Testing and Inspection Market - Global Forecast to 2023"
The key players in non-destructive testing (NDT) and inspection market include:
- General Electric Company (US)
- Olympus Corporation (Japan)
- Ashtead Technology Ltd. (UK)
- Mistras Group Inc. (US)
- Nikon Corporation (Japan)
- Magnaflux Corporation (US)
- Zetec Inc. (US)
- Sonatest Ltd. (UK)
- Sonotron NDT (Israel)
- Bosello High Tech SRL (Italy)
- Yxlon International GmbH (Germany)
- Fischer Technology Inc. (US)
- Eddyfi NDT Inc. (Canada)
Get sample report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ample?rname=71791 .
- Advertising -
This research study is obliging for following audience:
- Analysts and strategic business planners
- Government organizations, financial institutions, and investment communities
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) (end-users or electronic component manufacturers)
- Product manufacturers
- Raw material and manufacturing equipment suppliers
- Research organizations
- Technology investors
- Technology standard organizations, forums, alliances, and associations
Make an Inquiry on “Non-Destructive Testing and Inspection Market by Technique (Visual Testing, Magnetic Particle, Liquid Penetrant, Eddy Current, Ultrasonic, Radiographic, Acoustic Emission), Method, Service, Vertical, and Geography - Global Forecast to 2023” research report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…uying?rname=71791 .
“Market for the ultrasonic testing is expected to grow rapidly in the near future”
The ultrasonic testing technique is expected to grow rapidly during the forecast period between 2017 and 2023. The adoption of advanced UT techniques in the oil and gas industry for identifying faults drives the NDT market growth.
The market for ultrasonic testing is estimated to rise by 2023 with the increased demand for NDT equipment in the manufacturing of aircraft and automobiles.
The increasing demand for energy production in the power generation vertical would lead to high demand for NDT products during the forecast period.
Ask for Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…count?rname=71791 .
“APAC to be the fastest-growing market for non-destructive testing and inspection”
The market in APAC is expected to grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period. The growth is attributed to several infrastructure projects that are under construction between 2017 and 2023and increasing manufacturing vertical in APAC.
The market in India is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2017 and 2023. The construction of new power plants to meet the growing demand for energy is expected to be the key factor for the growth of the NDT market in APAC.
Order a copy at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…chase?rname=71791 .
Break-up of profiles of primary participants for the report is given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 26%, Tier 2 – 32%, and Tier 3 – 42%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives –52%, Directors – 23%, Managers – 25%
- By Region: North America - 44%, Europe – 29%, APAC – 23%, RoW – 4%
Research Coverage: This report has been segmented into technique, method, service, vertical, and geography of the NDT market have been covered. It also discusses the key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges pertaining to the market.
The report gives a detailed view of the market across four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW (comprising South America, the Middle East, and Africa).
Reasons to Access the Report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to technique, methods, service, vertical, and geography.
- Major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges for the NDT market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analyses, and forecast have been conducted for the market based on the technique, method, service, vertical, and geography to give an overall view of the non-destructive testing market.
- The competitive landscape section includes key players, in-depth analysis, revenue of key players’ competitor ecosystem, product launches, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions in the NDT market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: