Pet Products Industry Market and Innovation Trends 2017 - Global Pet Food and Pet Care Market provides Global Pet Food and Pet Care market Overview, Size, key players Swot Analysis Research Report provides Pet Industry trends, size, analysis, market overview and key players swot analysis. Top trends in Pet Products Market report includes latest 2017 Innovation Trends in Pet Products.
- Agency -.
Pet Products Market Industry Innovation Trends 2017 - Global Pet Food and Pet Care Market - explores the latest consumer and innovation trends in pet food and pet care. Pet owners are more likely to be influenced by brand/product familiarity when buying products for their pets; whereas they are more likely to be influenced by health/wellness impact and sensory benefits when buying products for themselves.
Globally bird owners are more likely to claim they often experiment with new or different varieties when choosing pet food, than owners of other types of animals. Indeed, 40% of bird owners claim to often experiment; compared to 37% of cat owners and 35% of dog owners.
- Agency -.
Companies mentioned in this report: Purina, Mars, Delectables, Sera Snack, Portland Pet Food, Prime100, Green Pantry, Peamutt Butter, Drinkies, Whiskas, Benevo, FreshPet, Tesco, Asda, Purrform, Acana, The Cheshire Cat, Dr Elsey's, Stuzzy, Nature's Eco, Queezibics, Leclerc, Lily's Kitchen, Hownd, Animology, Pooch & Mutt, Golp, Treat Them Good.
It has identified the following key trends impacting innovation in pet products - Humanized Habits: Human influences continue to drive innovation in pet care; with humans inflicting ever-more personal human habits onto their pets such as snacking, drinking, and even fitness tracking; in turn impacting what is expected from innovation.
Fresh Perspectives: Freshness is a key purchase driver for humans when making product choices for themselves and their family; and they are now seeking the same quality for their pets. Chilled and fresh pet food is an emerging trend; as owners shun dried and canned variants.
CleanPets: The clean movement continues to emerge from niche to mainstream impacting not only eating habits, but more recently beauty and even sleep. The desire for natural, less processed products is now also influencing pet product choices.
Pampered Pets: Pets are treated as one of the family, and as such their owners want to pamper them; as they would their family. Brands should look beyond edible treats, to develop pet beauty/grooming products that offer an alternative, healthier, way for owners to treat their pets in light of rising pet obesity concerns.
In depth, this report enables the following analysis -
- Provides detailed analysis about key innovation trends in pet products, covering new routes to humanization and premiumization in the category.
- Helps to identify how pet product brands can use innovation to address key human trends that are impacting what pet owners want for their pets, including health and sensory perspectives.
- Provides valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development in the pet products space.
- Helps to understand what is driving pet owners behavior and to inform marketing and new product development decisions.
- Two thirds of consumers globally owned a pet in 2016, up from 60% in 2014.
- Pet owners are more experimental when choosing new pet food products than pet care products.
- Almost half of pet owners globally are highly attentive to the ingredients in products they buy for their pets.
Reasons to access
- Explore four key innovation trends in pet products, covering new routes to humanization and premiumization in the category.
- Identify how pet product brands can use innovation to address key human trends that are impacting what pet owners want for their pets, including health and sensory perspectives.
- Learn what is driving pet owners behavior using GlobalData's latest consumer research to inform marketing and new product development decisions.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development in the pet products space.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision-making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets.
For more information: