The review period was marked by a challenging economic climate, rising prices, low consumer confidence and declining disposable incomes. The latter, together with limited access to credit due to tougher credit regulations introduced by the National Credit Bureau, placed a further strain on the spending potential of consumers.
- Advertising -
In response, cash-strapped shoppers, especially lower-middle income groups, cut down on non-essential goods. Despite these trends, consumers continued to demand beauty and...
- Advertising -
Beauty and Personal Care Industry in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth.
Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Report at: www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/368749 .
Product coverage: Baby and Child-specific Products, Bath and Shower, Colour Cosmetics, Deodorants, Depilatories, Fragrances, Hair Care, Mass Beauty and Personal Care, Men's Grooming, Oral Care, Oral Care Excl Power Toothbrushes, Premium Beauty and Personal Care, Sets/Kits, Skin Care, Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Beauty and Personal Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
The Some Points Mentioned in Report are:
- Ongoing Demand for Beauty and Personal Care Despite Challenging Economic Climate
- Market Growth Hampered by the Rising Cost of Living
- Economy Brands Gain Ground at the Expense of the Leading Multinationals
- New Product Developments Focus on Ingredients and Functionality
- Growth Set To Remain Positive for Beauty and Personal Care Over the Forecast Period
Key Trends and Developments
- Industry Players Target Younger Generations Through Social Media Marketing
- Individualisation and Targeted Products Act As Growth Drivers
- Fragmented Market Is Led by Multinationals
- Table 1 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 Sales of Premium Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 4 Sales of Premium Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 5 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 6 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2012-2016
No. of Report Pages: 126
Report : www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/368749 .
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: